Chapter 7

Author's POV

"Agastya pls do it slowly it's burning !!" Shiza hissed when he applied the antiseptic on her toe !!

" It will burn a little just be calm Shiza !!" He said why rubbing the cotton on her wound !!

Shiza tried to free her foot as it was burning now but Agastya didn't left it and carefully wiped the blood !!

" Aah Agastya slowly !!" Shiza again exclaimed but Agastya didn't pay any attention to her words and continue his work !!

" Don't be a kid Shiza !!"  He said when she jerked her feet !!

Shiza squeezed her eyes shut because of the antiseptic !! Agastya covered the wound with a bandage and Shiza sighed in relief !!

" Thank god !!" She exhaled !!

" It wasn't even a big thing !!" Agastya said and moved back getting up !! Shiza also stood up glaring at him !!

But she felt too tired to even argue so she just picked up her suitcase and take out her night suit !!
But than she Agastya was leaving the room picking up his blanket and pillow !

" Where are you going Agastya ??" She asked him !!

" I will sleep in study !!" He informed her as he didn't want to make her uncomfortable !!

But suddenly she said something that made his mouth fell open
" No you can't leave it's our wedding night Agastya !! We will have to enjoy it !!"

" Do you even know the meaning of first night ??" His eyes widened but she just grinned !!

" Off course I know !! hollywood movies se sirf action hi thodi sikha hai !! " She thought to tease him more watching his expressions !!

He looked at her being speechless !!

" I was just joking Agastya !! Look at your face !!" She giggled !!

She started laughing holding her belly !!

" But still you don't need to leave the room !! You can sleep here !!" She told him with a smile ensuring she won't get uncomfortable with his presence in the room !!

" Here with you ??"  He asked to which she nodded her head in yes !!
" Yeah !! I trust your intentions Agastya !! "

" But I can't sleep on couch !!" Agastya informed her !!

" Wait are you indirectly saying that I will have to sleep on couch !! You can't let me sleep there Agastya ??" She pointed at him asking this !!

" Why ??"

" Because it will make you a red flag !! You must be caring towards me even though I am your contract wife that will make you a green flag !!"  She explained him !!
But Agastya looked at her confusingly not understanding what she was saying !!

This girl is living in delusional world !!

" I am a man not a flag !! And what is this color thing !!" He fixed his collar straighting his back !!

" You can't understand leave it !!" Shiza shake her hands in no knowing the fact Agastya is not at all interested in all this !!

" I don't even want to understand these stupid stuff !!" He tried to avoid talking about this topic but Shiza smiled looking at his face !!

" No worries !! I am going to change !! Till than can you please make a wall of pillows on our bed !! It will make easy for us to share a bed !! Only if you are comfortable otherwise I will sleep on couch no worries !!"  She blinked her eyes with a grin !!