Chapter 10

Tujhe jitna main pyaar karun yaara
Kisi aur se na kiya... kiya...
O.. tujhe toot ke jo maine nahi chaaha
Toh pyaar hi kya kiya.. ho...

Tujhe jitna main pyaar karun yaara
Kisi aur se na kiya.. ho..

Agastya and Shiza reached the party hall and now they were trying to avoid each other because of the car incidence !!

Agastya started talking to some guests meanwhile Shiza stood near Tiara !!
Watching Agastya and Shiza standing at a distance from each other Tiara got confused !! She jerk her elbow slightly making Shiza snap her head towards her !!

Tiara - What happened Shiza is everything alright ??

Shiza : aa...yes why what happened ?

Tiara -  why is Agastya standing away from you  he must be standing with you .......

Shiza : Actually.....his friends stopped him !!

She ran her fingers on her bangles looking down !!

Tiara : This guy I tell you...... They aren't his friends !! They all are his business partner !! Wait .....

She waved at Arjun asking him to bring Agastya near Shiza !! Arjun did thumbs up and walked near Agastya !!
He kept his arms around Agastya's shoulders !! 

" His wife is waiting for him gentlemen so please excuse us !!"
Arjun forced a smile and they also smiled nodding !!

Arjun dragged Agastya with him not listening to him !!

Agastya : Arjun ......

Arjun : Shh....

Tiara : Now you will stand here beside Shiza !! 

Tiara held his hand making him stand beside Shiza !! They too glanced at each other being awkward !!
Arjun and Tiara left from there meanwhile guests started coming to them !!

Shiza :Kitne dukhi hain sab apke gusse se !!

(Everyone is so sad because of your anger!! )

Shiza said when the only thing she heard from guests was " Everyone is afraid of Agastya's one glare but we hope now he will be the one getting scared with your gaze !!"

Agastya glared at her but she giggled !!
Time was passing with them bricking over silly topic but than Shiza saw ice cream counter being opened !! She looked around to find a waiter but when she didn't see anyone she decided to get it for herself !!

Shiza : Agastya I will be back ok !!

Telling him she headed towards the ice cream counter meanwhile Agastya shook his head watching his wife heading towards his sautan which is obviously ice cream !!

On the other side Shiza was coming back after bringing ice cream but Shrey came into her way !!

Shrey : Ohh Hii Shiza !!

He was waiting for her reply with a smirk but not wanting to create any scene she moved to leave but he again barked !!

Shrey : itna attitude lagta hai tum bhul gayi ho tumhari shadi mujhse hone wali thi !! Aaj tum meri bahon mein hoti agar Agastya beech main na aata !! Tumhari yeh kalayi.....

(attitude !! it seems you have forgotten that you were supposed to marry me!! Today you would have be  in my bosom if Agastya hadn't interfere )

He tried to hold her wrist but Shiza moved back warning him through her eyes which were full of rage !!

Shrey : Attitude not bad ......

He poured wine on her saree intentionally !!

Shrey : opps really sorry I spoiled your dress but no worries itni bhi khaas nahi thi !!

( It wasn't that special )

Shiza looked at her saree and than suddenly picked up a glass of juice from tray she splashed it on his face !!
Agastya who was watching this scene from a distance pressed his lips controlling his proud smile !!

Shiza : Opps really sorry I spoiled your face but no worries itna bhi khaas nahi hai ......

( It's not that special )

Shrey furiously takes few steps towards her but she showed him her hand stopping him !!

Shiza : Don't just don't dare to touch me I won't even think before punching your disgusting face !!

Than she anchored her gaze on Agastya !!

Shiza : And you know na what my husband has said one word against me and you will be out of the Mansion so be careful with your choice of words from next time !!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My baby Shizaaa !!

Okiee bye bye guys !!

Stay tuned for further updates !!

And show some excitement guys it will motivate me a lot 💗🤌

.......