Chapter 19

I know I have made you guys wait for so long but I was genuinely very busy !! And after a long break had to update on instagram first ( I write stories there too ) but now after the ending of Roohedariyan will try to update Agiza regularly or on alternative days of a week !!

Shiza's POV

After meeting some common friends I walked near the beautiful bride who was sitting there silently and it wasn't shocking that Adhvay wasn't present there !! He is always absent in these family gatherings except when it's a business party !!
I met him 3-4 years ago but I still remember how he is !!

" Hlo beautiful !!" I gently said to which she raised her head and looked at me with a soft smile !!

She looks so innocent and gentle !! How did she ended up marrying Adhvay !! Like how ??

"Hii !!" She replied me and got up to greet me !!

" Am Shiza Ri.... Adhvay and my husband were in schoolmates !! I know him personally too !!" I informed her to which she nodded !!

" Btw may I know your good naher?? " I asked in a sweet voice to make her comfortable !!

"Vani !!" She replied me !!

" I haven't heard any name more innocent than this !! "

A bright smile again covered her lips hearing my compliment !!

" And where is that jerk !!" I looked around to find Adhvay !!

" Behind you !!" A voice came from behind and I knew it who it is !!

I turned and found Adhvay standing infront of me with his same famous expressionless face !! I smiled sheepishly !!

" I was asking about you !!" I said

" Yeah I know that !!" He told me walking towards Vani and standing beside her !!
Vani's eyes were fixed on the ground !! I smiled and looked at Adhvay !!

" I am amazed like....how like how did you get a wife like her !! She looks  elegant like a flower and you ......you are ......like black tea !! Bitter !!" He rolled his eyes and I giggled !!
I moved my gaze on Vani whose eyes were still down with same expressions !!

Is she afraid of him ??

No he isn't like this !! He is rude and arrogant but also someone who respects girls a lot !!

I asked Vani to come with me so we can talk !! After she said yes we got settled on the side table !!
We talked for some good time and after sometime her mother in law takes her to the stage !!
Every guest was meeting the newly wed couple meanwhile I was standing beside my husband feeling tired and bored now !!
I held his arm keeping my head on his shoulder !!

" I am feeling tired !!" I glanced at him and he smiled kissing my forehead !!

" Come let's meet them and than we will leave !!" He said taking my hand into his hand and walking towards the stage !!

Agastya gave Adhvay a bro hug and whispered something in his ear !!
I hugged Vani !!

" Just make sure to fix this guy !!" I said pointing at Adhvay !!

" And Agastya you should also  fix her mental health !! I can also recommend some good psychiatrists !!" I sighed rolling my eyes on his statement but than side hugged him !!

" Congratulations !!"  No matter how much we argue but we are somewhere good friends !!

After sometime we left from there and were in our car !!

" They look cute right ??" I moved my gaze in his direction and he nodded his
head !!

" Yeah they do !!" He replied while focusing on the road !!

After a long drive to our Mansion we finally reached there !!
I came out of the car and walked inside !!
Agastya got a call so he stopped there to attend it !!
When I opened the entrance door I thinned my borrows in confusion finding a girl sitting in the hall !!

When she heard the sound of footsteps she turned her head to look at me !!
Suddenly she came running in my direction making me more confused !!
But she passed my side and I drew my attention towards her only to find her climbing on Agastya !!

" So long it has been !!" She said and Agastya glanced at me looking as shocked as me !!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Stay tuned for next update
.
.
💞💞