Chapter 21

Shiza's POV

A week skipped with snap of fingers and I didn't even realise. 
Maybe because the moments this week gave me were so cute and mesmerizing.
From Agastya skipping his plans of visiting museum to him spending almost every second of his free time with us.

I know I am being a little jealous of Misha but I can't help it. I can not see her getting close to Agastya when I know her feelings for him, but I am may be wrong her because Agastya and me doesn't have any commitment even though we are married.

Me and Kritika dii came back to Raisinghania Mansion after being done with our shopping.
I headed towards our room as I was feeling very tired after spending almost 5 hours on shopping.
I opened the door with my free hand and entered inside the room but a got a sudden shock, making me shiver from head to toe.
It doesn't even took few seconds for tears to collect in my eyes.
Agastya looked at me widened eyes and I took a step backward my hand reaching table for support.
Misha who moved away from Agastya breaking the hug.

" Am.....am sorry I .....I should have knocked first !!" I couldn't stop my tears to flow down my cheek and I ran away from there.

" Shiza !!"

My steps fastened when heard Agastya calling my name.

" Shiza you are misunderstanding everything....!! " I felt his hands wrapping around my wrist to stop me but I jerked it away.

I wiped my tears and reached the balcony area, and tried to shut the door but Agastya held the door.

" Listen to me first, pls...." Agastya's voice came out to ve pleading

" You don't need to explain me anything Agastya I understand that.....that you ....." Hiding my tears I tried to smile.

" I can understand this whole situation because our marriage is just a marriage of convience !! You have already done enough by marrying me for my good !!" I moved back and turned to another side.

" Shutup Shiza !! It's not like what you are thinking !!" Agastya held my elbow turning me towards him.

" It is Agastya !!"

" You are wrong !!" He opposed

" Than what were you doing with her alone in our room huh ?? I saw you guys were hugging !! You can say the truth to me !! There is no need to justify all that !! We aren't real husband wife !!"
My heart ached when I completed my sentence and I gulped the lamp forming in my throat.
I tried not to make an eye contact with us. 

" You don't consider me your husband ??" Agastya asked me tightening his grip on my arm and I shook my head.

" Why would I when I know everything is just temporary.....be it this marriage or me .....as....as your wife !!"

His eyes darkened" You are just angry that why you are saying all this , Right ??"

" Offcourse not Agastya everything between us is a contract, isn't it ??" I felt his grip loosening and soon distance between us increased. I saw him leaving from there and shutting the door behind him in anger.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Stay tuned for next chapter !!

Will post next chapter tomorrow as I have promised to update atleast for thrice a week 😄!!

❣️❣️