Chapter 8

Author's POV

Agastya came back from the office !!
He saw Shiza with Adhik ( Kritika's baby ). He directly went to his room and after leaving Adhik with dadi Shiza headed towards their room bouncing in the air !!
She stepped inside the room and just than Agastya also came out after taking a shower !!
He was in his sweatpants and a t-shirt !! Shiza whistled watching him looking around in the room !!
Agastya gazed at her in confusion !!

" How are you pati dev ?? " She asked !!

" Why are you upto ??" He raised his eyebrows crossing his arms around his chest !!

" I was just trying to be shusheel patni " Shiza giggled and Agastya shook his head !!

He sat down on the couch opening his laptop infront of him !!

" Agastya dii has said that we have to leave for our reception party at 9° clock tonight so pls leave all this and get ready !!" Shiza informed him heading towards the closet !!

" I will get ready Shiza !! 2 hours are pending !!" His gaze was still on his laptop screen !!

" Ok but please don't be late as dadi said you forget everything after getting enrolled in work !! She has given me the responsibility so I will keep your clothes on bed !! " She looked at him for an answer !!

" Is that okay ??" She asked again and he simply hummed !!

After that she went to the closet and was looking at her dresses !!

" What should I wear !! " She wasn't able to decide and was still standing like a statue for few minutes !!

" Wear that golden saree !!" Agastya who had just entered the closet whispered and she flinched a little at her place !!

She turned her head a little and Agastya whose eyes were fixed at her takes his eyes off from her !!

" Will I look good in that ??" She asked him to which he gave a reply she never expected !!

" You look pretty in everything you wear !!" Shiza's eyes widened and she bite her lower lip !!

" Btw what did you told Tiara about last morning ??" Agastya immediately changed the topic !!

Shiza gawked at him and gulped " how do you know ??"

" Arjun told me !!" He replied and Shiza simply lowered her gaze trying to avoid the embarrassment !!

" I didn't know she was asking about that !!" A smirk covered Agastya's lips hearing this !!

" That ??" What do you mean by that !!" He tried to act like he didn't understand anything !!

" That........" She again said overstressing the word !!

" Yes that is what I am asking !! What do you mean by THAT !!" He asked keeping his hands behind his back !!
She raised her head and looked at him !!
Watching that smirk on his face she understood that he is just teasing her !!

" Agastya you are such an actor !!" She hit his shoulder but Agastya held her wrist stopping her !!
He slightly pulled her closer to him and
gazed directly into her eyes " only for you " he said in an appealing voice !!
Suddenly she felt like her cheeks were burning with his intense gaze and statement !!
Her eyes immediately got closed when she realized how her heartbeat was raising with every passing second !!

" Agastya !! Shiza ??" A voice disturbed them and Agastya left her hand immediately !! Shiza also opened her eyes and Agastya moved back looking here and there !!

" Yes dii ??" Shiza replied to Kritika who was standing outside !!

" Shiza I have kept your jewelry on dressing table !!" She said keeping the boxes on table !!

" Ok thank you dii !!"

" Where is Agastya ??" Kritika asked to which they both looked at each other being awkward !!
He gestured her not to say that he is here !!

" Aa......he .....he was attending a call !! Maybe he will be in balcony !!"She made a excuse !!

" This guy !! You are correct Shiza he is a busy- khajoor  !!" Kritika chuckled not knowing the fact that Agastya is also standing behind the closet door with Shiza !!

Shiza gave him a sheepish smile when Agastya uplifted his right eyebrow hearing his weird name given to him by his wife !! She held her ears asking for an apology !!

" I am leaving Shiza we are waiting for you !!" Kritika said leaving the room and Shiza sighed in relief !!

"  busy khajoor !!" Agastya asked but a phone call saved her !!

" Will talk to you later about this !!" He gave her a warning and left from there and she thanked the god !!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Will update one more chapter today stay tuned 🥀

I hope you guys are enjoying the story !!

🥀🥀💞