Chapter 6

Author's POV

After the marriage rituals now Shiza and Agastya were standing at the entrance of Raisinghania Mansion !!
Kritika welcomed Shiza except Kritika, Dadi, Manik( Agastya's younger brother )and Kritika' husband the family wasn't very happy with the marriage !!

Shiza stepped inside the house and looked around with a smile on her lips !! " The Mansion's interior has changed "

Kritika nodded " Yes did you like it ??" She asked her to which Shiza hummed !! " It's really beautiful !!"

" After ruining my life you are here praising the interior of this Mansion Shiza Malik " A familiar voice came to which everyone snapped their head at the entrance where a girl was standing looking furiously at Shiza !!

" Mehak" Manik exclaimed watching her and behind her Arjun and Tiara also entered !! Tiara tried to calm the anger of Mehak meanwhile Arjun looked at Agastya with a lots of questions in his eyes !!

" You were supposed to marry me Agastya  !! " Mehak claimed with teary eyes !!

Shiza looked at her shockingly as she wasn't expecting this to come !! She never knew about this !!
Shiza moved her gaze at Agastya who was standing there silently !!

" You shouldn't do that Agastya !!" Arjun said but Kritika interrupted him " What are you saying Arjun ?? Agastya is this true ??" She asked him to which Agastya exhaled !!

" Did I promise you Mehak that I will marry you ?? " Agastya asked to which Mehak frowned !!

" Arjun even you know that you are like my family !! Remember the day she tried to attempt suicide even that day I told you that even if I will marry her she won't be happy !! " He continued !!

" But you said you will think about it !!" Arjun added to which Agastya nodded his head in yes !!

" I did but than ......." He drew a deep breath and looked at Shiza who was standing beside him " But I realized I love Shiza !!" He completed giving family members a shock and making Shiza's heart skip a beat !! Current ran through her spine hearing this !! She was not sure about this feeling she was getting after hearing this !! She just wanted to jump and dance but than her mind stopped her reminding her about contract thing !!

" I guess this reason is more than enough for Mehak to understand that I can't be her !!" He said looking at Mehak while tears welled up in her eyes !!

Arjun looked at Shiza whose eyes were fixed in her hands !! He smiled " Shiza Am really sorry for spoiling your special day !!" He apologized as he isn't evil like his younger sister !!

" No why are you saying Sorry Arjun !! It's not your fault !! " She uplifted her face !!

" But no worries we won't spoil it anymore !!" He added while looking at Mehak and wrapped his arms around her shoulder " let's go to your room !! You will feel better !!" Mehak looked at him but watching the situation decided to stay quiet !!
He takes her to her room !!

" I said that just to control Mehak's anger so don't worry !!" Agastya said making Shiza's heart ache !!
She looked into his eyes and pressed her lips trying to control her tears !!

She was confused what she was feeling at first she felt happy hearing Agastya's words and when he said it was just an act she felt bad !! But she shrugged off the thoughts and headed to the room !!
She opened the door of the room and found it being decorated by flowers and candles !!

She closed her eyes smelling the fragrance of fresh flowers !!

" Darwaze pe khade rahke hi sona hai ??" Agastya who was standing behind her asked making her flinch !!

"Do you want to sleep at door ??"

Shiza stepped inside the room and gestured Agastya to enter too !!
" The room looks beautiful isn't it ??" She asked Agastya but to her surprise he
shook his head in no !!

" What no Agastya this is so pretty and you what Roses are favorite flowers of Arav !!" She exclaimed and Agastya whose eyes were fixed on bed landed on her !!

" Who is Arav ??" He asked

" Arav Singhania !!" She answered !!

" Who Arav Singhania ??" He again asked !! Shiza gawked at him
" Agastya don't tell me you don't know about Arav Singhania !! He is a...... I don't even have words to describe him !!
Whole Malik family knows about him !!"
She exclaimed !!

" I don't know him so just tell me !! Is he your dad's business partner ?? "

She shook her head

" You classmate ??"

She shook her head again

" Than ??"

" He is a famous music director !!" She slapped her head realizing that her husband doesn't know about her childhood crush !!

"Manik kam tha joh yeh Arav Singhania aur add ho gaya list main !!" He thought !!

Manik was enough but now this Arav also got added !!

"Ok now leave all this !! Please tell me which one is the changing room as the lehanga is really heavy I have to change it !! " She pointed towards three rooms !!

" That one is closet !! Beside that there is bathroom and there is changing room !!" He told her about room and she sighed !!

" Why rich people have three four different rooms for one use !! You can change your clothes in bathroom only but no they wanna waste the money !!" She said !!

" Really ?? have you seen your Mansion ?? It's also very big so now stop complaining and change !! I will clean the room !!" He said !!

" I was just talking about common sense which has become uncommon nowadays !!" She whistle heading towards her suitcase but her foot hit the side of the table !!

She hissed in pain holding her toe " ahhh marr gayi mainnnn....."

I died !!

Agastya looked at her and she sat down on couch holding her foot !! He immediately walked near her and take her foot in his hand which was bleeding slightly because the nail got plucked from skin !!

" I will die today !!" She said not able to handle that !!

" Shiza don't panic it's nothing just a minor injury it is !!" He tried to calm her !!

"Credit card do bank account khali krke bolti hun don't panic !! Do sau hathi pair Pe chadh gaye hon itna dard ho raha hai !!"

Give me your credit card will ask you not to panic after clearing you bank account !!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope you guys are enjoying the story !!

If yes than pls let me know in comments  !!

Bye bye will meet you guys soon with a new update !!