Chapter 17

Shiza's POV

As soon as I felt his lips on mine I got frozen at my place, and without giving me any chance to react Agastya moved back and kissing my temple passed me a soft smile !!

" Take care " Caressing my cheek he left   and I was sitting watching him being a statue !!
I gulped nervously and touched my lips which still had a warmth of his lips !!
My lips curved into a smile and I closed my eyes remembering the scene once again !!
I am still not able understand if all these moments happening between us are my imagination or are they for real ??

Ohh godddd !! This is feeling so good !! I am falling for him more and more with every passing day !!

I rushed inside the Mansion and running to my room closed the door jumping on the bed !! I buried my head in the pillow !! I screamed in joy and l
raised my head to look at my reflection in the mirror !!
I inhaled a deep breath and could feel butterflies still fluttering in my stomach !! I kicked my legs in the air giggling remembering our moments !!

I know I am behaving like a teenage girl but I can't help it !!
I wanna dance, jump, and celebrate for no reason but just because I am falling in love with my husband !!

After rolling on my bed in happiness for about 30 minutes I finally came out of my room !!
I went to meet dadi where Adhik was playing with her !! I smiled walking near them !!

" Hii cutie pie !!" I sat infront of Adhik and he chuckled too !!

" You guys seems to be best friends !!" Dadi said watching both of us playing !!

" You will become a great mother Shiza !!" She added and I felt like my cheeks burning !! I lowered my gaze biting my lips !!

" Btw Shiza I have something for you !!" She said and I thinned my eyebrows !!!

" what dadi ??" I asked and she nodded walking towards her almirah !!
Taking out a diary she passed it to me !!
I held that diary and gazed at her !!

" " what is this dadi ??" I asked and  she smiled !!

"Agastya's secret diary !!"She said with a mischievous smile !!

"Really ?? " I exclaimed !!

"Yes !! Agastya gave it to me years ago on his 23rd birthday to hide it from everyone !! But I guess you should definitely read it !!" She said and I gave her a high five !!

'" Champ what do you say should we read this ??" I asked Adhik and he clapped his hands together !!

I don't want to invade his privacy but as a wife I have this right to read it !! I am getting desperate to read it !! I started playing with Adhik once again keeping the diary aside as I can't show dadi that how impatient I am getting to read it !!

After I got free I went back to my room and covering myself with blanket sat down on the couch !!
I opened the diary with a lot of excitement and flipping the pages started reading !!
At the beginning he had mentioned about his parents !! Tears filled in my eyes reading the lines he had written for them !! The way he had described
his love for them brought tears in my eyes !!
I just wanted to give him a tight hug !!

Wiping my tears off I flipped the pages !!

After few pages he had written about "HER " !! But before I could start reading it someone snatched the diary from my hand !!

" From where did you get this diary ??" I raised my gaze only to find Agastya standing there with a frown !!

" Dadi gave me this !!" I pressed my lips together and lowered my gaze !!

" Am sorry !! I didn't mean to do this but I couldn't stop myself !!" I accepted my mistake without any argument !!

" But don't think I will forgive you for this !!" His voice sounded a little cold and I gulped nervously !!

" Agastya am sorry !!" I said getting up but he shook his head !!

" I didn't accept that from you Shiza !! I thought you will respect my privacy but no you didn't !!" I felt really guilty hearing his words !!
Keeping the diary in his drawer he opened the door of the closet, but before stepping inside turned holding the door handle !!
" I hope you will not steal my diary again !!"

I shook my head several times I was on the edge of crying because I wasn't feeling nice after this !! I can kill someone for reading my personal stuff and here Agastya is still requesting me calmly !!

I should definitely do something to apologize !! I was walking in the room waiting for him and than I heard the door knobs sound !!
I turned my head to look at him but my eyes widened when found him standing their shirtless with a towel wrapped around his waist !!
A different kind of sensation ran through my body ......I have seen him shirtless before but today the feeling is different !! The chills I am feeling are different !!
I gulped when my gaze followed a water drop falling from his hairs to his forehead and trailing down from his chest to his six pack abs and than ......

" Firstly my diary and now my body you are literally giving me shocks one by one !!" I heard his voice and squeezed my eyes in embarrassment !!
I turned to the another direction !!

" Am sorry ......I didn't mean t.....to do that !!" Saying this I ran out of the room !!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
How was the chapter guys ??

Do let me know if you guys are enjoying the story or not ??
.

Stay tuned for further updates !!

🥀🥀