Chapter 18

Agastya's POV

She ran out of the room and I smiled looking at her !! I love teasing her and watch her cute expressions !!
I take out my clothes from closet and wearing the t-shirt and sweatpants I went downstairs !!

I saw Shiza sitting on her chair, Manik, Kritika dii, and dadi were also present there !! Arjun and Tiara had left to visit her family and my uncle's family now doesn't come out of their rooms !!
They even apologized to Shiza for their behavior except Shrey !!
Only I know how did I control my laughter when she told me that they apologized to her and according to her it was because they are afraid of Karma !!

Karma is a bitch !!

I don't know about karma but messing up with my wife is surely your call for destruction !!

I sat beside her with the same expressionless face and she gazed at me with side of her eye !! She lowered her gaze when I ignored her !!
I wanna tease her more and more but her upset face is melting me a little !!

" Agastya how was your day ??" Dadi asked me !!

" It was great dadi just with some troubles like people invading my privacy etc .....!!" Saying this I pressed my lips to hide my smile !!

"I am full !!" She said getting up !!

" Dadi I am very tired so will sleep now !! Good night everyone !! " She passed them a smile leaving from there !!
After having my dinner I went to study room to finish some pending work !! Getting free I finally headed toward my room but from corridor I saw the lights were still on which means she is awaken !! I stepped inside the room and she immediately pulled the comforter up to cover her face pretending like she is sleeping !!

I shook my head smiling at my wife " You can not sleep with lights on Shiza at least don't forget your childhood habits !!" I joked walking near the bed and turning off the lights I laid down on my side but what surprised me was that she didn't give me any reply !!

I slightly lift my face to look at her but couldn't see anything because of the comforter !! Than I felt her holding my hand slightly sliding it under the blanket !! My lips curved into a smile and I bite my lower lip !!

"Agastya I didn't mean to ......" Before she could complete I pulled her closer to me and wrapped my arms around her waist immediately !!
She anchored her gaze at me and I kissed her forehead !!

" You were angry na ??" She asked in her sweet innocent voice and I shook my head kissing her cheek !!

" I was just teasing you !!" I bruised my lips on her ear lobe !!

" What ??" She exclaimed slightly pushing me backwards so that she can get to see my face clearly !!

" I wasn't angry it's just I love watching that innocent face of your !!" I pinched her nose !!

She glared at me and tried to turn her face to another side but I held her back !!

" Kitni diary padh li thi btw ??" I asked !!

"How much part of the diary did you read !!"

"I won't tell you !!" She said snaking her arms around my chest and closed her eyes !!

" Why ??" I exclaimed but she didn't answer !!

I shook my head and closed my eyes too !!

Next morning when I woke up Shiza was still sleeping !! Leaving her on the bed I got down from the bed and after my morning routines I walked outside the closet getting ready as in 2 hours we were leaving to attend Adhvay's reception party !!

I called Shiza to wake her up but she didn't answer me !!

" Shiza we have to attend a party today !!" Within 20 seconds she sat down on the bed with a jerk !!

" What !! no !! shit ohh !! What's the time ?? How much time has left !!" She asked me and I smiled

" Don't worry we will leave after 2 hours !!" I said but she shoot a glare at me !!

"Just 2 hours how will I get ready ??" She asked and I thinned my borrows !!

" I guess two hours are more than enough !! Aren't they ??" I said and she shook her head standing down on the floor !!

" They aren't !! How could you do this ??" She exclaimed !!

" But What's my mistake ?? I just wanted you to have proper sleep !!" I replied and she wore her slippers !!

'" Write this in your diary that it takes me 3 hours to get ready for a party because I have to do skin care routine !!" Saying this she walked inside the bathroom !!

" But you look pretty without that also !! "I said !!

" No i will look ugliest today !!" Her voice came out !!

" You are the most pretty girl I have came across !! With or without make , skin care routine , expensive accessories !!" I told her but didn't get any reply !!

Shiza's POV

Really ?? Do I look pretty without make up and skin care !!
I looked at myself in mirror and smiled !!
I twirled watching myself in mirror !! Nobody said that !! Am I that pretty ?? I know I am a little bit pretty but prettiest for Agastya ??

This sounds good !! I mean my self insecurity's bubble just burst out with his one sentence !! His every statement for me means a lot !!

" Shiza I am downstairs come fast please !!" I heard Agastya's voice from out and realized that I was wasting my time with these stupid thoughts !!
I immediately shrugged off all the thoughts !!

After one and half hour I went downstairs and left with Agastya for the party !!

" Am I really looking nice Agastya ??" I asked him whispering though I knew his reply but sounds really good when he gives me a compliment !!

" Your eyes are looking so pretty that I wanna look into them for hours !! Your red cheeks are like a cherry on the cake and your.....your lips I wanna taste them so badly that I can't explain !!" He completed and chills ran through my spine !!
My cheeks started burning with the heat of his words and I could see a smirk forming on his lips understanding what his words made me feel like !! 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay so finallyyyy here is the update !!

Do let me know how was the chapter

bye bye guyss 🤌🥀

🥀🥀