Chapter 22

Shiza's POV

After my argument with Avastya I stayed in balcony for sometime trying to digest everything. It wasn't feeling good at all, I don't know how and when did everything changed, ?? When did I started expecting too much from him, and when did everything related to him started effecting.
I hugged my knees when cold breezes touched my skin, and I just stared at trees. Soon the day ended, my eyes started getting closed I kept my head on my knees.

I was about to go into deep sleep when I felt someone's presence. Before I could lift my head and look up, Agastya picked me up in his arms. 

"Agastya what are you doing ??" I asked but he didn't reply and started walking.

I tried to free myself but he kept walking.

" leave me !!"

Again, no response.

He stepped inside the room and closed the door with his feet. He placed me on the bed and silently moved towards his side.

" I don't wanna share bed with you anymore.....!" I moved to get up but Agastya pulled him on bed again in no time and hovered over me.

I freezed and he pinned my arms on the both sides.

" What do you think about yourself ?? huh ??" His voice came out to be cold and dangerous.

" leave me Agastya !!" I looked straight into his eyes.

" I won't.....I won't leave you now !!" I felt a knot forming in my stomach with intensity of his gaze and voice.
" How dare you to say that everything between us is temporary?? How dare you Shiza ??"

" Can't you see those feelings in my eyes?? Haven't you felt anything for me in these weeks ?? "
I flinched when felt his hands caressing my cheek and than his thumb tracing my lips.
I drew a deep breath which was audible to him.

" Wha....!!"

" I haven't seen you flinching under any other man's touch like this.... infact you never let them touch you..... right ?? You  holds the courage to fight back ?? Than why does you lose your control and power in front of a man......who....who is just your temporary husband ?? "

" Were those kisses temporary ??" He sucked on my lips and stretched my lower lip taking that into his teeth before leaving it.

" Agastya pl.....pls....!" I moaned

" Pls what ?? Tell me .....you didn't mean those words ?? "

His hands travelled from my wrist to shoulder.

" You have the right of getting angry on me....you can shout at me ..... infact even if you want to slap me you can ......but....but not a single bad thing from your mouth about our wedding.....not a single thing..... because I am fuckin* serious about us now....I can fight with the world to keep you by my side.....I won't let you go now......I will never !!"
I felt a different sensation hearing his words and chills ran through my spine. My heart felt light, his words destroyed the doubts and i securities I had to an extent.

We looked into each other's eyes.
But suddenly I closed my eyes and my lips parted when he cupped my covered bosom.
He raised his head and looked at me.

" Remove it.....!!" His fingers entered my shoulder sleeve and I shivered.....
But I didn't want to spoil this moment.
He asides the sleeve from my shoulder and I arched slightly to open the zipper of my kurti.....
As soon as he realised he lifted my kurti up and removed it leaving me in my black bra....

" I told you ....black suits you ....!!" I slightly slapped his cheek ....and in no time he attacked my breast.....

He kissed the visible skin through the bra, and his fingers were playing with strip of bra.....
He was sucking, kissing and biting me and than I turned red when he moved his hands to the hooks and opened them.
He threw my bra away and I turned my head ......
He squeezed my bosom and I moaned gripping on the bed sheet.....

I pressed his lips on my bare breast and soon started sucking on it and was kneading my another breast....
I moaned again and again and he started sucking fastly.....

" Ahhhh Agastya ......plss.....!! " I hissed when he bite my nipple. He licked it with his tongue and than licked my cleavage........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stay tuned for next update

.
.
🥀🥀