Chapter 5

Shiza's POV

I walked out of Agastya's room after he told me that what we are doing isn't wrong !! I am marrying him because I don't want my father to be worried about my future anymore !!
He is my everything and one of my few well-wishers !!

Shrugging my thoughts away I knocked on the door of dad's room !! Soon he opened the door and I passed him a smile !!
He asked me to get in and I nodded !!

" Is everything alright bacha ?? " He asked me settling down on the couch !!

I shook my head sitting beside him and wrapping my arms around his shoulder " No actually I wanted to spend some time with you !!" I stated gazing at him !!

" Ohh !! " He kissed my forehead and continued " I will miss you my princess " he said caressing my hairs !!

" I will miss you too but don't worry I will come back after few months !!" I told him with a grin but his expressions changed !!

" Don't conclude that too soon my child !!" He exclaimed making me confused but changed the topic !!

" Where is Maya aunty ??" I said not finding her in the room !!

" She is with Shrey and his mother !!" His faces dropped thinking about her !!

He married her expecting her to give me love of a mother but she never did that !! Her only motive to marry dad was to live a lavished life !!
She never treated me right !! At the beginning I tried to be nice to her but her attitude wasn't good so  after sometime I started ignoring her !! 

" Dad I forget to tell you that Agastya helped me to give audition for a music video !! They haven't replied yet but I am really very happy that I didn't let go this chance !!" I told him this to divert his mind !!

He smiled and caressed my cheek saying that he is proud of me !!
I talked to him for some more time !!

After that I went back to my room but now I wasn't able to sleep thinking about what will happen next !! My life seems to be like a rollercoaster ride !!
The night passed away like this only !!
.
.
.
.
Next day

Today was my wedding day !! My friends and cousins surrounded me asking me about the dresses and jewelery which I will be wearing today !!

After sometime make-up artist came and I started getting ready !! After sitting straight for 2 hours I finally got ready and looked at myself in mirror and I won't lie I was looking quite beautiful !!
I smiled and drew a deep breath !!

Kritika dii came and after telling me how gorgeous I am looking she takes me downstairs to the aisle !!

I saw Agastya was standing there waiting for me !! His eyes were fixed on the ground but I saw Rajveer jiju ( Kritika dii's husband ) ) hit his shoulder signing towards me !!
Raising his head he looked at me and I tilted my head a little feeling butterflies with his gaze !!

After I came down we both sat down infront if Hawan Kund !! Pandit jii started chanting Mantras !!
After doing each and every ritual Pandit jii announced us as a married couple !!

I looked at Agastya and found him already looking at me !!
" Be ready for a exciting life as I am your wife !!" I winked teasing him !! 

" Congratulations my jaan !! " Mayank exclaimed coming infront of me !!

" Thanks Mayank !!" I replied with a smile but when I looked at Agastya his expressions were not same as me !!

" Jaan ?? She is your best friend right ??" Agastya asked Mayank to which he nodded his head !!

" Yeah but she is also my jaan !! My childhood bestie " He chuckled !!

I can't understand why Agastya doesn't like Mayank !! He is such a cutie pie !!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So here is another update of Agiza after years !!

I hope you guys liked the part !!

Don't forget to vote and comment guys !!

💞💞