Chapter 2

Author's POV

Shiza got ready and walked downstairs !! She saw Agastya waiting for her in parking area !! She went bear him with a grin !!

She patted his shoulder and he turned in her direction " Am I looking cute !! " She blinked her eyes several times !!

Agastya looked at her with his boring cold expressions !!

" We are getting late don't waste time in all these silly talks " he said making her angry !!

He opened the door of the car for her but Shiza didn't sit inside the car !!

" Sit now ?? " Agastya said

" No I won't be going with you untill and unless you will apologize for not complimenting me " She crossed her arms around her chest and looked away !!

Agastya rolled his eyes

" Shiza Don't irritate me !!"

Shiza pressed her lips to control her laugh as she was doing this just to irritate him just like he does everything be that calling her dumb head, silly or scolding her for no reasons !!

" Say sorryyyyyyyyyy " she sang !!

" Do this singing in audition not infront of me " he held her hand and made her sit inside the car forcefully !!

He also sat down at driver's seat and Shiza was cursing him through her eyes !!

" Don't" he said in a little loud voice and Shiza looked away muttering something under her breath !!

After driving for 30 minutes they reached the location !!

" Come !! " Agastya said coming out of the car !!

Shiza also came out of the car following him " btw Agastya !! What about Shrey ?? " She asked being curious as she knew it Shrey will never say yes !!

" Don't worry about all that I will manage everything!! You just focus on singing " he stated and Shiza just nodded knowing if he is saying so than he will definitely do that !!

After that Shiza left for audition !!

Agastya was outside the studio and she looked at him before singing and passed him a smile !! He blinked his eyes ensuring her !!

She started singing

Koi yeh bata de main hoon kahaan
Koi to bata de mera pata
Sahi hai ke nahi meri yeh dagar
Loon ke nahi main apna ye safar