Chapter 20

Shiza's POV

" Agastya I missed you so freaking much !!" Breaking the hug she smiled at him and I felt a twist in my stomach watching her standing so close to Agastya !!

" Misha when did you come back ??" Agastya's voice came out to be flat as always.

" Today I have come and I have come straight to meet you!!” She told and her happiness was clearly visible in her eyes as if she was longing to see Agastya.

But then she took a look at me when he realized that apart from the two of them, someone else was also present there.

" This??" He looked at Agastya with a questioning look and Agastya also made eye contact with me. And when he saw me a smile appeared on his face.

"My wife Shiza!!" He replied. But I don't know why when he called me his wife, this feeling was different from before, his voice gave me a different feeling than I had ever felt before. maybe this feeling was because, The fear I felt due to their proximity was dispelled by Agastya in words.

" Ohhh!!” Misha said in a very low voice And that was the moment when I understood that the feeling I had after seeing Misha was not wrong. 
The way she hugged Agastya , the way she looked at him and  the way her expressions changed, when he introduced me as his wife, they were clearly showing her feelings for him.

" You must be tired by the long journey !! You should rest!!" Agastya told her and Misha just nodded silently.

Let's talk in the morning, everyone will be very happy to see you!! Agastya turned his face towards me as he said, “Shiza is also quite tired!!”

"hmm good night!!" Saying this Misha left from there.

" "You Never Told Anything About Mishra!!" I couldn't help but ask this to Agastya as soon as we reached the room.

"She lives in our neighborhood, her father is my father's business partner, that's why we became friends!!" Agastya said as he took off his court and threw it on the bed.

"Oh so she is your really good friend?" I asked again and he replied by humming.

Agastya went inside to change his clothes and I sat on the bed. I too fell asleep thinking about Mishra.

Next morning everyone sat at the dining table and then Misha also came but her smile disappeared when she saw me sitting next to Agastya. At Dadi's request, Misha also came for breakfast.

I stopped eating when Misha asked Agastya to go with him to a museum for exhibition and she said yes. I controlled my anger.
After breakfast, without saying anything, I went towards my room but suddenly someone pulled me to a corner. I could not react much before Agastya pressed his lips on my neck.

" Agastya !!"

I tried to touch his shoulder but he held my wrists and locked them behind my back with his hands.
He raised his face and looked into my eyes. A different sensation passed through my body.

"When you wear black color you become death of me !! " He said looking at my black kurti.

"If that's the case than I will change it !!" I told and looked away from him.

"If you will be  dead then who will go to the exhibition with Misha !!" I reminded him.

" Jalan ho rahi hai Misha se ??" He smirked

" Are you jealous of her ??"

I shook my head, "Why would I be jealous?" 

" Because I am your husband and you are my wife !!" He answered before leaning forward and pecking my lips.

I closed my eyes and he kissed my lips once again.

" Agastya we are in the corridor!!” I pushed his shoulder and said

After biting my hand, he reached my room and looked at me!! Due to his force, my desire collided with his breasts and my heart burst. His vision is on my lips His Nazarene is doing great work with me. "I guess everyone in this family knows that we are married??" He sucked my lower lip and I caught his wrist.
I felt my legs getting weak and again he started kissing my lips.

Suddenly his phone rang and he groaned in frustration as he left my lips.

I looked at him and without leaving me he answered the call. "Yes I know and I'll be there in a few minutes!!"

After disconnecting the call he looked at me and kissed my forehead. "My work was my everything but now it also seems to be becoming my enemy!!"

Hearing this I could not stop myself and laughed softly.

" 8 hours !!" I thinned my borrows at his words !!

" I will be at office for 8 hours so when I will return back I want 8 kisses from you !! "

I gulped at his statement and he left me fixing his wrist watch !!

" And yes not soft like you......!!"

" Hard like you ??" I palmed my lips earning a smirk

" Ohh so you know in what condition I am right now !! Good !!" 

He patted my head and left from there

" Condition ??"

My head went round when I realised what did he mean !!
I said that in flow but.....

Ohh Shiza !! Why do you always say double meaning things and realize them later !!

I slapped my head and pressed my lips together !!

" Shiza ??" As soon as I heard grandma's voice, I adjusted my clothes and went in front of her.

" Yes dadi !! " I replied

" Actually I need your help !! Can you pls see my phone it's not working properly !!"

" Yeah sure dadi !! " I takes phone from her hand !!

Her phone's microphone was not working properly so I asked her to send this for repairing or buy a new phone !!
We spent some time talking !!
I checked my phone to see if there was any update about my audition that I had given month ago !!

I didn't find any update but instead of that I saw a msg from my husband !

" I will come back home early today !!"

" Why ??" She typed

" Because I am missing you !!" He replied and a smile covered her lips !!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

How was the update and yupp I will be regular from now !!

Atleast 3 updates will be there in a week !!

🤌🥀🥀