Chapter 15

Shiza's POV

I am trying hard not to think about what Manik and Mayank said but mind is not getting agree !! Again and again Agastya's words when he called me childish were coming into my mind !!

does he mean that I am immature ?? 

" I am not childish !!" I made a pout standing infront of mirror but someone slapped my head !!

" You are a kid !!" A familiar voice entered my ears and I turned to face him !!

" Who said you are not childish !!" He asked me raising his eyebrows !!

" Shutup Agastya I am not !! " I objected !!

" You are and why are you getting annoyed !! You should be happy about it !! Your childish acts are cute !!"

" I don't wanna argue with you !! you are very bad !! I won't talk to you now !! " I slightly pushed him and left from there angrily !!

I went to the kitchen !! househelps had left as it was 10° clock at night !!
I opened the fridge to find something to eat !! I picked up jar of Nutella and sat
down on the kitchen counter !!

" Cute !! Childish !! I hate you Agastya I will kill you !!" I murmured but than I heard some doorsteps coming towards the kitchen !! I turned my head to see my husband standing at the entrance of kitchen !!
he had changed into t- shirt and sweatpants looking super cuteeee !!

yeah now I will also call him cute not hot !!

" What are you doing here ??" I asked bringing the slice of bread near my mouth to eat but he held my hand from behind stopping me !!

I looked at him confusingly !! " What are you doing ??"

" Your husband is hungry and here you are busy in eating !! think about your husband also !! " He said !!

" Why would I think about my husband when he just know one thing that's teasing me !! " I sighed trying to take my hand of his grip but he take away the slice from me hand !!

" Fine !! I will make a new slice for myself !!" I said extending my hand to pick up the nutella jar !!

" No !! " Agastya again stopped me and keeping the bread slice aside he takes the jar and opened it !!

" I wanna eat it but not like this !!" He said and I frowned but than looked away !!

" Whatever !! mujhe kya main toh naraz hun !!" I crossed my arms around ny chest !!

" Ohh really !!" He  smirked and I nodded simply !!

But he leaned closer to me keeping his hands on the both sides of the counter blocking my way !! his intense gaze made my cheeks red and I tried to look down but he uplifted my face holding my chin !!
He take out some Nutella applying it on the corner of my lips !! I gulped getting a hint about his next step !!

" You won't kill me for this right ??" he whispered in an appealing voice with his gaze fixed on my lips..

I drew deep breath not being able to answer because I didn't want to stop him........
Waiting for few more seconds that I will stop him he finally leaned in making my heart to thump faster !!  My lips parted and whole body freezed feeling the distance between us getting vanished !!
Soon I felt his lips touching corner of my lips. Chills ran through my spine and I immediately clenched his shirt's corner......I squeezed my eyes tightly when he caressed my lips with his thumb.......
Just his mere touch on my lips is drivinge crazy !!
My legs are getting freezed !! I don't want this moment to end and want him to take the next step !!
Crash his lips on my !!

But soon I felt his soft lips moving away from my skin and I slowly opened my eyes to look at him !!
He touched our forehead cupping my cheek with his one hand and another hand on my waist like he doesn't want me to go away !!
My hands were still holding his shirt !!
Our breaths were mingling with each other making me feel goosebumps !!
I again closed my eyes just feeling his warmth !!

" Shiza you.....I am getting crazy ......I am getting addicted to you and I can't help it !!" I whispered and my heart skipped a beat not believing his words !!
I was dying to hear this !! 

" Yo....." Before I could say something we heard sound of someone gasping !!

We both snapped our heads towards that direction and the person standing infront of us was non other than Manik !!
Agastya's younger brother !! Agastya moved back leaving me and I jumped down from counter !!

" I was about to leave !! I swear !!"Manik pinched his neck and we both gazed at each other being embarrassed !! I immediately excused myself and ran out from there not even for once glancing at Manik !!

**____**

Agastya's POV

Shiza ran out of the kitchen leaving me and Manik alone.....I lifted my gaze up and looked at Manik !! He grinned stepping near me and I could sense what is going on in his mind !!

"Bhaiiiii !!" He called me with an evil tone !!

" Don't worry I will not share this with anyone !!" he said but than "Untill and unless you are willing to fulfil my conditions " added this with his reply and I raised my eyebrow !!

" I won't fulfil any stupid condition of yours !!" I was leaving saying this !!

"Dadi ko batake aaya ki aap aur bhabhi unke grandchildren ki tayaari kar rahe ho !!" He said and I sighed in annoyance !!

"What do you want Manik ??" I asked !!

"Umm.... nothing much just two three BMW and some cash and I will keep my mouth shut !!" He patted my shoulder and I glared at him making him take his hand away !!

" Such a greedy brother you are !! "I shook my head " Will do this but If you will open your mouth than you know me !!"

"Offcourse bhai how can I betray my lovely brother !!" he said with a sugar coated voice !!

"Good for you !!" I left saying this  .........

I headed to my room and opening the door stepped inside !! 
I saw Shiza joining 3 blankets together " What are you doing ??" I asked closing the door !!

" Nothing just Winters are coming so now I will sleep joining blankets and keeping the A.C on !!" She replied changing the temperature of A.C !!

" What ??" Shiza is breaking all records of weird habits since her childhood and now this one also got disclosed !!

' It's really fun Agastya !! You should also try this I won't mind it !!" I insisted !!

" Well I won't mind it too if you will get agree to share your blankets with me !!" I replied with a smirk on my lips and I could see her cheeks turning red !!

" You must be joking!!" She looked down and Chuckled !!

" I am not even you know I don't like jokes !!" I said and she gazed into my eyes !!

" Aa......o....ok.!! " Slowly she slide some blanket at my side and I could see that she was trying hard to control her blush !!
She laid down at her side covering herself with blanket !! I smiled and laying down on my side pulled her closer to me holding her arms !!

" Good night !!" I whispered in her ears closing my eyes !!

Soon I found her gently put her hands on my shoulders and hide her face by keeping her head on my chest !!
"Good night !!" She replied !!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
90 votes for next chapter !!
.
Stay tuned for next update guys !
.
I hope you guys are enjoying the story
.
🥀🥀