5 years later

Fiver years later

It had been five years and Hiccup and Bryn had fought many a challenge and even discovered Light furies and a hidden world! They had to fight a real nasty son of a yak but in the end they won and peace was finally restored on Berk for the forseable future. Hiccup almost banished all dragons to the hidden world but Bryn knew if he did that then she would have to go as well. She made him realise that making them all go underground away from humans defeated their whole lifes work in trying to make dragons friends not foes and if he sent them away then if they ever came up again then people may turn against them again. Toothless's babies had grown up alot and now looked like smaller versions of toothless and Nebula and they were a handleful but Raven took care of them well at her new dragon nursery.

Oh did i forget to mention? Hiccup and Bryn had gotten married!

Life was good.

"Hey can you help me with the deocrations outside?" Bryn asked holding up the snoggletog decorations. Hiccup smiled and followed her, "Sure thing" He said grabbing hold of half of the decorations. Bryn climbed up onto the snowy roof putting up the sheild decorations. "Im going to need more shields!" Bryn called down to Hiccup but there was no reply. "Hiccup?" Bryn called again confused and then heard scuffling and looked over the egde of the roof and saw two large men were dragging Hiccup away into the woods. "Hiccup!" Bryn yelled jumpping of the roof and running after him. She ran as fast as she could and tracked the signs of struggling towards whereever the men had taken her husband. "Get back here!" She yelled pulling out her little knife and sliding under a fallen tree and then jumping up again and running some more.

Finally she had Hiccup in her sites and jumped over a rock and she had made it. The two men were cornered and Hiccup was strung up by their arms. He looked up at her and groaned but his eyes widened looking past her and he weakly said, "Bryn, behind you!" He said. Bryn spun around and her blood stopped, it was her father,

"Well well well i knew the stealing the husband trick would work on you" Her dad smirked.

Bryn frowned and gripped her knife tighter, "what do you want dad" She asked angrily. 

"I need you back home. its not safe being out here." He said.

"You're wrong! Ive made it five years without issue! Why dont you trust me!?" She frowned.

"Ive seen what freedom does to the curse! I saw what it did to my wife, to your mother! i had to kill her because of it!" He said.

Bryns eyes widened and her blood boiled, "You said she died at childbirth" She said. 

"No, the truth is she went too far in her dragon form and i had to kil her" He said.

"I dont believe you! I have this curse i know it doesnt make me a monster!" She yelled.

"Just come with my bryn or i will kill your husband" Her dad warned.

"Bryn!" Hiccup whined scared.

Bryns hands clenched and she tremmered with anger, "You'll have to get through me first" She growled. 

Bryns dad laughed and pointed at her, "COme on! Look at you, and then look at me! You have no chance Brynhild" he said going towards Hiccup. 

Fists still clenched they shook enrages and they began to glow. " I'm warning you" She said. 

Hiccup saw what was happening and gasped "But its not the full moo!" He said and Ragnor looked at him confused and turned around and was shocked.

Scales grew on her face and horns grew out of her head and wings sprouted form her back, "I dont need the full moon, not when my husband is in danger!" She bared her fanged teeth and then her whole body glowed brightly and she turned into a dragon. The scars had faded in the past 5 years but they were still permanant like tatoors. She got between Ragnor and Hiccup and roared loudly, "Leave now and never come back or i will kill you and your crew!" She roared and red plasma grew in the back of her mouth threateningly. 

Ragnor looked at her in fear and stepped back scared.

"Go NOW!" She roared again and they all ran away back to their little boat to sail back to iceland.

Hiccup cheered and ran up to Bryn and hugged her leg, "You saved me!" he smiled and she smiled the best she could in her dragon form. 

"Of course i saved you, silly! You are my Husband, and the father of my baby" She smiled turning back to human. Hiccups mouth gaped open in shock and Bryn laughed,

"Youre pregnant?" He asked.

Bryn nodded happily, "Yup!" She smiled holding her stomach maternaly. "And this time, my child is going to grow up and not be ashamed of her powers. this isnt a curse, its a blessing" She said looking at her glowing hand.

"So you can turn whenever you want now?" Hiccup asked

"Yup i guess so" She shrugged.

"Okay cool can you fly us back?" he smiled innocently and Bryn rolled her eyes laughing.

"What am i going to do with you?" She joked.

"kiss me!" Hiccup suggested and Bryn chuckled liking the idea and planted a warm kiss on his lips.

The End!

I hope you enjoyed that ending! Happy snoggletog!