Last straw

Raven was tightening a leather gym bag but not called gym bag because idk if there are gyms for Viking's;b. Raven had a look of pure rage of her face as she swung the bAg over her shoulder and then walked over to her dragon nebula..

Hiccup was there too and ran over to raven with concern, "raven wait! You're still injured, please stay I can go look for them with toothless" he say placing a hand on raven shoulder so she cannot move.
Oh
Raven glared at him reply "I'm fine I can do this too!! They're nebula child too I have as much right to be help!" She reply and swatted hiccup hand off her and jump on nebula who also do not still have saddle.
"Raven please-" Hiccup called out but it was too late raven was off ground in air with nebula.
"Well, are you coming with or not?" Raven said seriously because she was angry.
Hiccup sighed and scratched his head "alright, fine. But please be careful." Hiccup said and jumped on toothless and got ready to fly.

"Let's destroy this bich" raven said and fly off to track Astrid.

Hiccup caught up after a few seaconds with sad face. Why would Astrid do such thing? He thought back to all good times with Astrid before breakup. She was so nice what got into her?
Hiccup looked up at raven who was too busy conversing with Ndbula. "Caught a sense yet girl?" She asked, and nebula grumbled oh thought as she sniffed around in the air. All of sudden nebbula yelled in dragon noise and ducked down in the air, she had found a smell!"What it is Nebby?" Raven asked excited.
Nebula roared out after sniffing a bunch, she had found the sent of her babies?!
"Amazing! Let go!" Raven said and looked over at Hiccup who was amaze at nebulas smelling ability.
They both then fly faster towards the smell. They were almost like speed of sound they were so fast!

By the time they were near any sort of land it was getting dark. Raven was still wide awake and looking around for any sort of movement just like Nebula. But hiccup was looking tired, but was also trying his best to stay alert too.

They were now flying over some rocky spikes that were coming out of very stormy water. I wouldn't want to fall in there. Then they finally saw a rocky island with a cave that was shining gold light from the entrance. "Look! I think we're here!" Raven said and directed nebula to hide behind a giant bit of rock so she could hide from view. Hiccup hid too.

Raven looked over at the island and glared. "We have to go in there." She said nearly shaking with anger.

"Wait, hood in Raven. We need to know if it is safe to go in there first." Hiccup spoke up courtisiasly.

Raven growled, "me and Nebula can handle it! We just need to get our babies back as soon as possible!!"

Hiccup shook his head, "I know Astrid she too smart to just hide in plain site and not plan any trap or tricks." Toothless grumbled in agreement.

"Or maybe that is just what she want you to think." Raven said with a raised briW. "She left with nothing perhaps she still has nothing"

Hiccup thought she does have a good point, but still thought the careful way was the best way "we should still be careful. We don't know what she has planned."

Raven sneered"I bet she doesn't know what I have planned for her. Screw waiting any longer. I'm getting babies back NoW" she said angrily and flew directly to the cave interance.

Hiccup yelled out WAIT but it did nothing.

Raven landed in the cave quietly and heard the crackling of fire. And then saw the shadow of a certain girl and three baby dragons!! Raven growled smiling and grabbed a Mallace from the bag she brought.
"I've been wait to do this for week now.." she grinned holding it up preparing to hit the girl who was around the corner.

Then after sneakily getting closer and closer to the shadow, she left around the corner screaming bloody murder and swung her weapon! But instead of knocking out Astrid, she had decapitated a melon on a human shaped stand!
"What the?" Raven called our confused and she looked over at the figures she thought were the baby dragons but were actually also Mellon that had wings attached to them!! Then she heard snickering all around her and then the fire whent out!! Huh what?? Raven called out and then she heard a loud thump coming from the enterance!!
She ran over to the enterance but just found stone "oh no!! I'm trapped!!" Raven said. Nebula gasped and lit a flame in her mouth so it was easier to see in the dark.

Yep, SOMEONE had closed off the enterance with a big rock! Then all of sudden she saw writing on the now blocked entrance. It said;

HE'S MINE

"HELP!!" Raven called out, in hopes that Hoccup could heard.

Meanwhile..

Hiccup was stil sat on toothless and they were sighing together as they rested on rock trying to come up with idea on what to do to get dragons back. When they saw a flash of blue pass them in the dark.
Huh? Hiccup went and then his look of confusing changed to anger as he saw Astrid riding Stormfly infront of him.

"Astrid!" Hiccups yelled furiously. Toothless let out a low growl and his mouth lit up with blue light.

Before hiccup could shout at her Astrid let out a long sigh of 'relief'.
"Thank Thor I found you! I was worried you had been hurt!" She said worried.
"What hurt? What had you planned you wench?" Hiccup asked still on edge.

"Look, I know you might think I'm the bad girl here, but please hear me out." She said but hiccup cut her off.
"No I cannot trust you you tried to kill my love and you stole toothless and nebulas babies!" Thoothless roared at this showing off his sharp teeth.

"I know you must think that but please come see.your babies are safe!" She said with a suspicious look on her face.

She has a lot of explaining to do...