Revenge?

"I will get my revenge!" Astrid said evilly.

Back to Hiccup and raven they were watching Toothless and Nebula and Hiccup was also drawing Nebula since she was a Starfury and she was not written in books yet!
"Wow you are a good drawer!" Raven commented, making Hiccup blush, "thanks, Raven."
"Want to see my drawings?" She asked making hiccup raise an eyebrow.
Raven took that as a yes and brought out a box of drawings under her bed. Wow she was so good! Hiccup was speechless! "Wow is this you? It's so good!" Hiccup said impressed and raven was blushing madly.

Hiccups face then dropped, "why are you crying in this drawing?" He asked worried.

Raven sighed and rubbed her eye, "I draw when I'm depressed so sometimes I draw how I feel and that feeling is crying.."

"Depressed? Why are you depressed?" Hiccup said with sad face.

"Because my life is hard sometimes and I got lonely sometimes because my parents are dead.. but you're here now so I'm not feeling sad anymore." she smiled with slightly teary eyes.

Hiccup grabbed her hand softly and they smiled into each other's eyes.
"Raven.. I have to tell you something.." he said blushing.
Raven looked up at him wide eyed, "what is it?"

"Raven.. I think.. I think I like you.." He said awkwardly.

Raven blushed deeply, "like me?"

Hiccup nodded. "Yes.. you're something special and I can't stop thinking about you.. do you.. like me too?" He asked hopefully.

Raven was silent, but soon smiled and nodded, "yes, I like you too!"

They both blushed and toothless and nebula pushed them together with their tails making both of them giggle awkwardly.

Then hiccup did the unexpected! He leaned over and kissed her on the lips! Raven had wide eyes and her face was completely red! But after a while she closed her eyes and leaned into the kiss. It was pretty sweet.

They both pulled away and giggled awkwardly.

"That was nice.." raven breathed.

"Yeah.." Hiccup chuckled out of breath.

Suddenly hiccup sniffed and his eyes widened smelling... smoke!
"What?!" He yelled in surprise as suddenly the hut was on fire!

Nebula called out in fear and clutched on to her eggs protectively. Hiccup looked around with a mouth covering his hand so he wouldn't inhale smoke.
"We need to get out of here now!" He yelled.

He and Raven ran up to Nebula and reached over to her eggs, to which she growled protectively.
"He's trying to help you Nebby.." raven said softly, and soon Nebula softened her gaze to and replaced her expression with worry. She purred scared and hiccup patted her comfortingly glad he grabbed a hold of two eggs and raven grabbed the last one.

They ran off and hiccup put one egg in toothlesses mouth, " I can't hold onto both of them so be careful ok?" Toothless grunted saying yes and they all took off away from the now collasped and burning pile of hide and wood.

Raven and nebula looked down with sad faces. Nebula cried out sadly and Raven had streams of tears running down her face. "That was my home. Gone forever. All of my drawings too!"

Hiccups face was full of rage. He knew exactly who did this.

"ASTRID!!" He yelled angrily into the now gloomy sky.