Our secret

Hiccup arrived back and it was dark out. Toothless landed silently and they both tried to sneak back into their house. He went into the house and sighed with relief that no one was waiting for him to come back.
Then suddenly, the door behind him slammed shut before toothless could come in. Hiccup flinched and jumped foward in case the person behind him was armed.

"Where were you?" Astrid growled, nostrils flaring.

"What?" Hiccup said confused about the situation.

"Where were you? You've been gone for two days." Astrid yelled.

"Two days?" Hiccup breathed confused, 'I was blacked out for that long?' He thought to himself in shock.

"I was worried, Hiccup. We all were.. you can't keep doing this to us.." Astrid finally broke and started crying.

Hiccups eyes widened as he saw his girlfriend cry. "No no it's ok! I'm here now! I won't leave again!"

Astrid hugged back and wiped her tears on his shoulder. After a few sobs she looked up and widened her eyes at the sight of the bandages on Hiccup's head.
"You're hurt!" She said panicked.

"No no don't panic! I'm fine now it was just bump!" Hiccup tried to calm her .

"Where'd you get these bandages?" She said as she stroked them softly,
"These aren't berk bandages.."

"Uhm it's fine.. a friendly rider took me in and helped my wounds.." Hiccup whispered comfortingly.

"Who was he?" Astrid asked sternly.

Hiccup chuckled when she assume it was he, but Astrid caught on to his reaction and her eyes went crazy. "It was a she?!"

"Uhm, maybe? N-no I've said too much.. she told me not to say anything.." Hiccup gasped at his stupidity.

"What do you mean not say anything?! What did you two do?" Astrid yelled.

No doubt the entire island could hear their squabbles. Not a great image for the chief of Berk.

"We did nothing I swear! She's just very secretive! I didn't even know her island existed It took me 2 hour to find my way back!" He held a hand over his mouth. He was saying way too much.

"She lives on an island huh?"

"Everyone lives on islands, Astrid! Can we please drop it.!" Hiccup asked cause he didn't want to say any more spoilers to where she is.

Astrid glared at him. But shrugged. "Fine. We could both use some sleep.."

Hiccup puffed out relieved. "Thank you.."

They both hesitantly crawled into bed. Soon hiccup could hear the gentle snoring of his partner behind him. He couldn't sleep however, he couldn't stop thinking about Raven and Nebula. He just couldn't believe that toothless wasn't only one anymore! And he couldn't believe that raven has been alone for all these years! He was definitely going to go find them again the next day.

After a while he forced his eyes closed and soon drifted off to sleep.