Why would she do this?

Hiccup and Raven flew furiously back to his village. It took some convincing but raven and nebula ultimately knew they would need shelter and hiccup was the one with plenty of it.

They got to the village as quickly as they could and landed with a loud thump on the hard ground, making everyone's attention.

Everyone gasped as they saw Nebula.

"By golly it's another night fury!" "Woah!" "He's not the only one anymore!" "Are those eggs!?" Ext.

Hiccup didn't care however . He was going straight to Astrid's place. After putting down the eggs of course and telling Raven to set up nest in his house.

He didn't even knock when he got to Astrid house he just slammed open the door growling, "ASTRID I know you're here!" He yelled angrily. "I know what you did!" "You're a psycho!"

He burst into every room until he got to the end off the corridor and Astrid stepped into it with smug look on his face. "I don't know what you're talking about." She said pretending she was inocent.

Hiccup only grew angrier. "I can smell the smoke on you. You're the one who burnt down Ravens shack. She's my new girlfriend now you're nothing to me!" He yelled.

"Oh the wh*re has a name now? How long have you been cheating on me with her?" She also got angry now.

Hiccup was taken aback. Cheat?!

"What? I didn't cheat on you with her?? I only kissed her when I dumped you! I'm not a cheating like you are!"

Astrid eyes were blazing angrily, "well!! Snotlouts dad is better than you in the bedroom!"

Hiccup scoffed anger, "That's because we've never done it! I'd never do it with you!"

Astrid screamed angrily and took out an axe, "you're nothing without me!!" And ran towards him.

Just like magic however Raven burst threw the door and ran towards Astrid with a sword! "Don't you touch him!" She yelled angrily.

Astird was shocked, but still bridled with rage!! "You can't scared me with that flimsy sword!" She then swung her axe at raven, who dodged and swung a hard blow to Astrids side.
"You can't hit me with that heavy axe! Takes too long and you go down fast!"

Astrid yelled in pain and clutched onto her side. Her armour had suffered quite a bit but lucky Astrid was not bleeding. She still tried though and swung again. Raven dodged again and sliced astrids hands like it was nothing making her drop her axe painfully and cry. "Ow!!"

Raven quickly kicked her axe away from reach and sprinted her sword at astrids face, "those wounds with heal. Now leave here. And leave me, Hiccup and my dragon alone or I will not be so easy on you next time." She growled. It almost look like her eyes were glowing from how angry she was.

Astrid had fear in her eyes and scrambled up  and ran past Raven and Hiccup and out door. They both then heard stormfly spring off the ground and fly off with Astrid.

Raven went over to Hiccup and held him still "are you ok?" She asked worried. Hiccup looked amazed.
"Yes I'm fine! Are you?" He asked and raven looked down to see that raven had stabbed her with a knife!

"Oh dear." She said and collapsed.