Make up

"Explain yourself Asrtid!" Hiccup yelled angrily as he flew beside stormfly and Astrid.

"Hiccup... I know you're mad at me I didn't mean to stab Raven... I'm just crazy about you baby i love you!!" Astrid whined.

Hiccup frowned, feeling a little bit of pity.. wait..! He shouldn't feel pity!! He growled again "you're not getting pity from me! Now tell me where the babies are!" He demanded.

Astrids face dropped disappointment that her love didn't trust her. "I found them by the lake don't worry.."

"They better be there!" Hiccup said. In the back of his mind while he flew in silence with the girl who stabbed his girfliend was.. where was Raven if Astrid hadn't been in that cave..?

After while they were back near Berk and they went to the lake! They both landed and hiccup swiftly got off and they both ran around trying to find the babies.
"Hey!!! Babies!!!" Hiccup called out and both hiccup and toothless heard little squeaks coming from behind a rock.
Then all three baby night furries ran out and went towards them happily.
"Aha! You're safe!" Hiccup said happily and toothless ran and began to lick them.

"See told you they were ok" astrid said snarking.

Hiccup sighed, "thank you I guess for bringing me here.."

"You're welcome so hey could we.. possibly start hanging out again?" Astrid asked

"What?! No I love Raven!" Hiccup replied appalled.

Astrid gasped "no no! Just as friend! I understand that we are no longer in love! I just want you to forgive and want to be your friend.." she said saddly.

Hiccup pondered, "I guess that's ok.."

Astrid smiled and gave him a hug, but hiccup wasn't ok with it in his head... "let's get them home then!"

They both got home and Huh.. Raven was still no where to be seen?

I hope she's ok.. hiccup thought..

Meanwhile... a huge plasma blast blew the rock coving the cave entrance away.. in the cloud of smoke an angry girl and her dragon walk out, with determination in their eyes...