Enraged

"Where could she be?" Hiccup asked worried, pacing around the edge of berk with his best friend toothless and his three baby nightfuries by his side looking confused.

"Oh hiccup... maybe she ran away! Being chief of berks girlfriend can be stressful... I would know..." Astrid said placing a hand on hiccups shoulder flirtily. Hiccup frowned and nudged her off. "She wouldn't do that and don't touch me like that anymore! We may be friends again but we not together I love raven!" 

Astrid sulked secretively, stepping back a bit. "Hmph I'll get you to love me again just you wait" she whispered. Lucky for her hiccup was too busy worrying about raven to hear her.

A minute passed when toothless shot up, hearing something coming close from the sky.

"What is it pal?" Hiccup asked excited.

Soon enough hiccup could hear it to. Sounded like fast flying! Then he saw a medium sized shadow getting closer and closer.

"Raven!" He called out relieved.

Ravens face was filled with pure rage as she roughly landed on berk. "Astrid." She growled. Nebulas face was scrunched up, bearing her sharp teeth. "You tricked us!" She shouted.

Astrid put on a shocked and confused face, "I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Hiccup ran up to raven with concern. "Baby what's wrong?"

Raven scowled at Astrid. "She took the baby dragons is what!"

Hiccup shook his head "the babies are fine! Look!" He said pointing to them.

Ravens eyes went wide and she and nebula ran over to them relieved. "Oh we are so glad to see you!" She said happily. Raven has gotten distracted with hugging dragons, so hiccup had to clear his throat.

"Where have you been??" He finally asked.

Raven was snapped out of her daze and got back up. She pointed a menacing finger at Astrid and shouted. "She trapped me and nebula inside that cave!"

Hiccup gasped and frowned at Astrid. "Is that true?!" He asked.

Astrid shrugged innocentally, "how do you know it was me??"

"She has a point.." hiccup said sheepishly

Raven facepalmed, "on the wall it said 'he's mine'! And I know how much you love my boyfriend!"

Hiccup looked back at Astrid. How is she going to squirm out of this one?

Astrid stalled for a bit but eventually sighed in defeat. "Okayyyy! I may or may not have gone a little crazy.. but I'm not like that anymore I've changed!"

Raven deadpanned look at her, "you've changed in the span of a couple hours?!"

"Yes! Hiccup you said it yourself you don't love me, I've accepted that now! I just want to be forgiven.." she said sadly.. "plus I don't want my stormfly to be homeless!" She added patting her dragon on the head.

Raven was still upset and angry at Astrid but there was a glint of sympathy in hiccups eyes.

"Hmm okay... I forgive you... just please leave us be from now on..." hiccup said.

"Anything for you" Astrid said flirting and walk away.

Ravin was furious!

Hiccup embraced her with apologetic gaze, "I'm sorry I didn't go find you." he said sorrily and gave her a kiss in the cheek.

Raven sighed and hugged back "it's ok... I just want everything to be normal for once.."

"It will be I promice..." hiccup replied quietly. He looked ahead and saw the night fury babies and had an idea!

"Hey.. you know what will cheer us up? A naming ceremony for the night furies!" He suggested cheerfully.

Hey guys if you want to you can leave name suggestions in comments below!!!