Bad news

It had been a couple more weeks now since Raven had woken up from her coma. Her wounds were still sore but it was healing fastly and she only needs less bandages now instead of bandages going all around her.

The baby dragons were growing up fast too! Well.. not grow persay but they were learning to fly really quickly! They were like little torpidos who don't quite know where they're going yet so there have been alot of accidents and broken windows and broken stuff.

Raven was calmly watching the dragons next to Nebula who was having a nap with one eye still open because she's a protective mama. Hiccup came up behind raven and gently rested his hands across her waist affectionately, making sure not to hurt her stab wound. Raven leaned into his embrace and sighed happily. She would have never of thought she would be in love and with civialtision at this time! Only few months ago she was all alone and hiding from people.

"They sure are cute babies" hiccup said also watching the baby nightfuries and resting his head on Ravens shoulder.
"Yeah. They are" raven said happily
"Do you think we would have a cute baby?" Hiccup said out of the blue!

"A-what?? We're not even married yet??" Raven said blushing prefusily.

Hiccup laughed and faced toward her, "I know it just thought! You don't agree?" He asked.

Raven was red as a tomato, "We haven't even.. done it yet.. Why would start thinking about children?"

Hiccup laughed and shrugged, scratching the back of his head. "Sorry just the babies are getting to my head is all..!"

Raven chuckled and shook her head and they both whent back to watching them play in peaceful silence, cradling each other in arms.

Meanwhile in some bushes! A pair of menacing eyes flared at the dragon family. "Cute huh? We will see about that.. when they are gone!" The evil stranger cackled quietly as not to show where they are I mean give away where they are.

Later that night..

Raven was just getting out from cleaning and was drying her hair and wearing comfortable pyjamas. Hiccup entered and set down his leather armour and fire sword after going off and warding away dragon hunters for a bit.
"How'd the saving dragons go?" Raven asked softly, knowing the answer already.

"No dragons were harmed!" hiccup said proudly.
"Good." raven said giving him a hug. Hiccup kissed her forehead and they embraced for a minute, swaying gently to sooth each other.
"Sorry if I freaked you out earlier when I started talking about babies.." Hiccup said "I get carry away sometimes.."
Raven smiled into his chest. "No biggie. It's fine really." She replied hugging him tighter.

Hiccup smile, "no really, if you're not ready at all for that adult stuff its fine by me."

Raven shook her head, "no really I'm really fine.. I'm actually warming too the idea of babies.." raven mumble that last part shyly.

Hiccup pulled away and look at her surprised "really? You mean it?" He said happily shocked.

"Maybe...." raven giggled, and then they both leaned in for a kiss..

A loud roar was heard outside. "Babies??" Raven said with dread. They both looked at each other with concern and then ran out to see nebula running around roaring in emotional pain. Toothless was jumping on top of buildings roaring too and looking around worry.

"Buddy! What's wrong??" Hiccup asked concerned and confused.

"Rawr roar rawr!" Toothless replied.

"The babies!" Hiccup gasped back. Raven and hiccup ran into where toothless and nebulas nest was and there were no babies to be seen. Only a single dart.. a dart from a deadly nadder!