Can't get you out of my mind

"Rawer ware rawer!!" Toothless yelled as he prodded hiccup restlessly.

"Yeah yeah.. I know bud.. You want to see nebula again don't you?" He said glumly.

"Ahhh!!!" Toothless replied excited that hiccup even mentioned her name.

"I know how you feel.." he said as he reminisced about the mysterious girl that saved him.

He was meant to be doing chef duties.. but he couldn't concentrate!

"What's on your mind, son?" Hiccups mum called from behind him. She had just landed with her dragon storm cutter.

"What? Uh, nothing!" He said defensively

"Is Astrid giving you a hard time again? I heard you two last night. It was big racket!" The said sympathetically but also laughed warmly.

"Sorry about that.. she's just upset I won't marry her.." Hiccup said tiredly, he made sure not to mention Raven.

"Ah." Was all his mum replied.

"Not that I won't marry her in future! Just right now I have lot to deal with.. with being new chef and all.." Hiccup said rubbing the back of his neck.

His mum rested a hand on his shoulder and looked him in the eye thoughtfully, "now what I always say is, if you truly believe ur love is the one, u want to marry her without question."

Hiccup looking down and frowned. Mum doesn't know love, silly!

"Whatever! I need some fresh air!" He said and flew off into the distant.

Hiccup pondered on her words, 'the one'? What is that! Of course Astrid is one! She was my first kiss!
But.. there was something about Raven...
No! Hiccup shook his head to get rid of the thought, but he kept on thinking!

I must see her.. he thought to himself.

Le timeskip /(>_<)/

Raven was minding her own business feeding her cattle when he heard the flapping of wings. She turned round and gave a tiny smile when she saw it was hiccup and toothless.

"I hope you don't mind us intruding." Hiccup said kindly.

Raven tucked a strange of hair behind her ear and smiled, "it's fine.."

Hiccup patted toothless and the dark dragon pounded towards nebula who at first lept away hesitantly, but after seeing toothless wriggling for attention, she went into a play stance and they goofed around.

Hiccup smiled at that. Toothless was always good at make friends.

"Does Nebula play with dragons a lot?" Hiccup asked as he continued to watch.

"No.. not many dragon come here. Not many humans come here either. Just you." Raven said warmly as she saw her dragon have fun.

"Don't you both get lonely?" Hiccup said.

"Well.." raven pondered, but end up shaking her head, "we have each other."

Hiccup feel silent and they both watched them have good time. Nebula started flapping her wings excitedly and toothless did the same. But toothless knew he couldn't fly. He looked over to hiccup with pleading eyes as he continued to flap his wings.

Hiccup and Raven shared a glance, "would you mind going for a ride with me?"

Raven made a devilish smirk, "I'll race you to the rock that looks like a cat!"

Hiccup grinned, "You're on!" He said and he ran towards Toothless.

He got on and clipped his metal foot into the stirrup. "You ready?" He asked raven.

"On three.." She began.

"One..."

Hiccup held his body close to toothless in anticipation.

"Two..."

Raven tightened her grip on Nebula so she wouldn't fly off.

Three!!" They both shouted and shot into the sky.

Both dragons flapped their wings as hard as they could as they soured into the clouds in search for the cat rock.

Both their eyes shot open as they both saw it.

They looked at each other cheekily before Raven ducked back down. Hiccup gasped as the wind rippled violently but soon leaned down and toothless zoomed after them.

Wow she was so fast!! Hiccup admired her as he trailed behind. He tried to get closer but she had gotten much better at dodging rocks from last time they saw!
Soon however hiccup and toothless had lined up with Raven and Nebula and they both grinned at each other playfully. Hiccup made sure to check where he was going this time and managed to dodge a rock after letting out a yap. When he passed the rock he looked around and Raven was no where to be seen. She better not be ahead!
Hiccup and toothless went faster and finally landed on top of the cat rock. "Haha yes!" Hiccup roared triumphantly.

"Amateurs." Raven teased from behind him. She had been leaning on the rock behind him all this time!

"How'd you do that?!" Hiccup said impressed and shocked.

Raven blushed and patted Nebula who was nuzzling her shoulder. "I have a great dragon."

Toothless grumbled happily at that, "looks like toothless agrees." Hiccup joked, making Raven giggle adorably.

Clouds started to form in the distance and shined bright with thunder and light.
"We should get back before this storm hits!" Raven commented.

Hiccup nodded and jumped on toothless, "hey I'll cook you dinner if u like? I'm great at cooking fish"

Raven smiled, "I'd like that."

They both flew back to ravens house softly, ooccasionally sharing flushed glances at each other.

Why was hiccup feeling this way?? Perhaps he had a cold! He thought. He couldn't be blushing because of.. other reasons! He already had a girlfriend!

They arrived at ravens house just as the storm was about to pass over them.

"Do you have any fish already or should I go fish?" Hiccup said patting down all the ruffles in his clothes cause by wind.

"No need. Nebula, cough up." raven said poking nebula. Nebula then coughed up a bunch of slimy but whole fish. "There you go."

Hiccup recoiled at the sight and almost threw up in his mouth. "Uhm.. do you eat spat up fish?"

Raven tilted her head, "yes? You don't?"

Hiccup smiled uncomfortabley "Uhm, I did once.. but it wasn't very pleasant!"

Raven giggled, "it's fine I swear! Just wipe the spit off if you don't like it! It going to be cooked anyway."

"If u say so." Hiccup said as he grabbed a fish and started rubbing off spit with his sleeve with a gross look on her face.

In the end hiccup cooked the fish and it was actually pretty good! They shared some funny dragon stories and got a little closer, freindship wise and physical wise too. They hadn't noticed but throughout the feast they had been gradually shifting closer and closer together.

Hiccup finished his last bite and patted his belly. "That was pretty good, you liked it?" He asked.

Raven sighed and smiled, "very good thank you."

Hiccup smiled back and they looked at each other in the eyes. "There's something about you raven.." he whispered.
Raven blushed deeply at his words, "something good I hope?"
Hiccup laughed softly, his breath lightly tickling Ravens lips. Realising how close Hiccup was to raven he cleared his throat awkwardly and leaned away, scratching his head embarrassed.

"Uhm I wonder what Toothless and Nebula are doing" Hiccup said and walked towards the exit of the hut to see what Toothless and Nebula were doing outside.
He peeked his head out and immediately shot back inside the hut.
"So um, Toothless really likes Nebula" he said with a red face.
Raven tilted her head confused and walked out the hut too, but ran back inside also and giggled awkwardly, "you can say that again"

What were they doing!!