Who are you?

Hiccup awoke in a different place from where he had passed out at.

He looked around to see he was in shelter, quite a small shelter but in a cozy way. The walls were made from hide by the looks of things and the different pelt colours were dimley lit by a fire in the middle of room.

He looked down to see he was in bed, it was quite comfy and very warm..

He lifted himself up and groaned and prodded where his wound was only to feel bandages. It still hurt though and he let out a yelp!
"Don't touch that! You'll make it worse!" A feminine but stern voice called out from an opening in the shelter he was in.

The figure came closer and it was the same girl from before! She was holding a plate of what looked to be meat and bread and placed it by a table next to the bed.
Then she kneeled down so she was closer to eye level with hiccup but she did end up looking up to see his eyes cause she was kneeling on the floor and he was sitting in bed.

From the limited light hiccup could only make out the slightest squint the girl was making as she was assessing the bandages. She nodded as though she were agreeing with herself in her mind and brought out a box from under the bed and it had bandages and other cool first aid stuff.

Hiccup looked in awe at her as she started unraveling his dirty bandages and replacing them with new ones like she was some kind of doctor. She must have had to learn all of this stuff by herself. After a few minutes hiccup gulped as he finally tried to say something to the girl, "umm, who are you?"

The girl looked him in the eyes stoically before replying, "Raven.".

"Raven.." Hiccup echoed quietly. Even her name is pretty~ his deep dark subconscious said.

The girl frowned to herself in thought as she gently clipped the bandages together, "and, yours?" She asked hesitantly.

Hiccup facepalmed himself before answering, "oh, sorry! My names Hiccup, and my dragon here is call- wait," Hiccup stopped himself as he looked around, "where's toothless??" He asked panicked.

Raven was taken aback by his sudden outbreak an shuffled back a bit, "you named him..?" She asked shocked

"Toothless?? He's my dragon, a nightfury! I was riding him when I was, uh, when I was following you?" Hiccup said that last part all embarrassed because he realised it was rather creepy!

"Oh um.. he's right outside.." Raven said worried.

Hiccup shot out of bed but tumbled back down again when his head seered and he hissed through his teeth.

Raven got up rushed over to him and propped him upright by the shoulder, "be careful! You have a bad head wound! Here, I'll help you to him.." she said calmly.

This calmed down hiccup and he let out a puff of relief before slowly being helped up by Raven. He smiled at her for being so nice to him and he watched her guide him out of the tent. His face lit up when he saw toothless playing with the Starfury.
"Hey bud!!" He said excitedly making toothless look at him and roar happily. They both hugged and raven backed away to go hang out with her own dragon.

"God I missed u so much too bud!" He said as he got licked by toothless in the face.
After a while though hiccup froze, and then looked over at raven and her dragon. His face told them that he was finally taking in the situation.

"Hold on.. that looks like toothless! But we thought he was only dragon of his kind left!" He said excited.

Raven cocked her head to side, "and I thought nebula here was the only dragon of her kind.."

"May I?" Hiccup asked as he stretched out his hand towards the Starfury now known as Nebula.

Raven stepped back and nodded, letting hiccup come over to the dragon who was looking at him puzzled. She sniffed at him and growled, making toothless growl back at her for growling at his best friend!
"It's ok, bud." Hiccup said towards his friend before slowly getting closer towards nebula. Finally nebula softened her gaze and put her nose up against hiccups hand.
"She's beautiful.." He exclaimed happily.

"How did find her?" Hiccup asked.

Raven looked to the ground sadly, "it's a long story.."

"How much time you got?" Hiccup asked again.