What did i miss?

"Raven..? Raven..!!" Hiccup called anxiously.

Raven rustled and groaned and slowly pried her eyes open groggily. "H..hiccup?" She whispered horsely.

Hiccups face lit up and he clasped onto ravens clammy hand, "Raven ur awake!" He cried.

Raven rubbed her throat with a free hand and began to look around curiously. "What's going on?" She enquired.

"Oh Raven...." Hiccup said with glassy eyes as try to think of what to say.

Raven realised she was in hiccups room, in his bed?! Nebula was gone and so was toothless. It was jus them. Raven then looked at her pale hand wrapped between hiccups fingers.

"I thought you weren't going to wake up, my love..!" He whimpered.

"Hiccup what are you on about!" Raven said starting to get concerned. She shuffle to sit up in bed but let out a cry. "Ah!! What the..?" She groaned as she realised there was an aching pain coming from her lower abdomen. Raven pried the bedsheets off her body and saw that she had bandages! She looked up at hiccup with eyes pleading for answers to whats going on.

"Raven, you've been in a coma. For four weeks!" Hiccup finally managed to get out.

Raven laid back, hitting her head on the headboard behind her as her already deathly white face paled even more. "Four weeks..." she uttered in disbelief.

"After Astrid stabbed you.. you collasped on the floor and I had to carry you out... Gothi did the best she could to tend to ur wounds but.. you just wouldn't wake up.." Hiccup sad saidly.

Raven smiled weakly and pressed her forehead against hiccups, "well I'm awake now.." she said. They both chuckled happily  and jusy stayed in each other's presence for a while but then Hiccup gasp excitedly.

"Nebula and Toothless will be dying to see you!" He said and hopped up. "Come on I'll help you up ok?" Hiccup said holding out a hand.

Raven blushed and grabbed onto it trying to get herself up. She winced and hiccup held her close with her arm round his shoulder, "that's it take it easy now" he said soothingly.

They made their way out of the house and raven smiled widely at Nebula and toothless playing. "Hey Nebby!" She said and held out her arms for an incoming hug. Nebula gurgled happily and bounded over. Raven hugged her dragon tightly and her eyes got slightly moist. Who knew she would miss her dragon this much after just a lil nap!

"Hey gal how you been doing huh? You miss me?" Raven mumbled with her face smooshed into her dragons neck. Raven giggled at the vibrating feeling coming from Nebulas purring . "Missed me that much huh?"

Raven finally pulled away and gave nebula a pat on the nose, "hang on, where are eggs?" She asked curious and concerned.

"Oh the eggs? You mean the babies?" Hiccup says smugly as three baby night fury's ran around a corner and jumped onto Raven.

"Omygosh!! So cute!!" Raven squealed hugging them all.

One of them was black like her father but with starry purple eyes that look like a galaxy!!

Another was a slightly lighter purple than nebula and he had black splotches! He had eyes like his mother. Hiccup took a liking to this one Becuase it was first time he had seen a dragon with vitiligo!

The last one was a dark blue and he had yellow eyes and white specks like stars! He was the largest of the litter.

Toothless grumbled proudly and puffed out his chest confidently.
"They're so cute and healthy! I'm so proud you Nebby" Raven said patting nebula on the nose again.

"They just hatched this morning! I'd say you should of been there but it was bit explosive!" Hiccup chuckled, making his shoulders bounce.

Raven smiled but then frowned remembering what happened before the coma. "Have you heard news from Astrid..?" She asked hesitently.

Hiccup shook his head but looked angery. "No. And good riddance! She tried to kill us Raven! She has no place here on Berk!"

Raven stared at her shoes in thought and then looked up with an emotionally puzzled expression. "I guess.."