soon you'll get better

requested by Mazzzieah, ShaeRobyn, Adrianna_prentiss, Lu1205R

basically, i tried to merge some of the requests together since they were so similar 😩🤚

enjoy this one👹👹👹

age: 15
setting: rhode island

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor woke up with a heavy heart, knowing the task she had ahead of her. Today was the day she would have to take her daughter, Y/n, to the hospital for an important injection. Y/n was terrified of needles, and Taylor knew she had to be strong for both of them.

Taylor reached for her phone on her beside table to check the time.

"Shit" She mumbled, quickly scurrying out of bed. She had set her alarm for 07:30 so that they wouldn't be late to the appointment. The time was 08:13.

"Hm?" Joe, who was sprawled out in the bed, murmured, opening one eye to see what Taylor was doing

"Joe, we slept in." Taylor said, already up and looking through her drawer for a pair of pants.

"Mm, stay here love. Don't you wanna go for round two?" He asked sleepingly, his eyes were shut closed, yet his arms were sprung out, trying to reach Taylor.

"No, Y/n has that doctors appointment today. We're already so late." Taylor sighed, putting her clothes on, and then moving to Joe. She held his hand and tapped his cheek, smirking. "Plus, it would be more like a round six after last night."

"I completely forgot about that appointment" Joe said, rubbing his eyes open, and checking the time on his apple watch. He always slept with it to check the time.

"Shit" He cchuckle, mimicking Taylor. "Yeah, you should probably wake Y/n up."

"You think?" Taylor said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"I'll go down and make her something to eat." Joe said, getting up from the bed and walking to the door.

"Joe!" Taylor whisper-shouted. Joe turned around and gave her a confused expression.

"What?"

"Put some clothes on, damn it!" She chucked him some joggers and a hoodie.

"Right, sorry," Joe put the clothes on, rolling his eyes playfully. "Nothing sugary, right?"

"Nothing sugary," Taylor nodded. "I don't want the results to come back false."

Taking a deep breath, Taylor gently approached Y/n's bedroom. She softly opened the door, and the room was illuminated by the soft light of the morning sun. Y/n was still fast asleep, her peaceful face masking the worry that lay deep within her.

Taylor gently sat beside Y/n, brushing her hair away from her face. "Sweetheart, it's time to wake up," she said softly, trying not to startle her daughter. Y/n stirred, opening her eyes to see her mother's loving gaze.

"M-Mum? What's wrong?" Y/N asked groggily, sensing the worry in her mother's voice.

Taylor smiled warmly and hugged her daughter gently. "We need to go to the hospital for your injection today, remember?" she reminded Y/n, trying to hide her own nervousness.