kiss

requested by so many of you lot. im not even gonna try list all of you because i genuinely lost count. i love all of you so much tho 🤪

age: 16
setting: rhode island

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a few weeks since Y/n and Harlow confessed their feelings to one another. The two of them had hung out a few times since being in a relationship, but had only ever hugged and held hands. Well, except for today when Harlow kissed Y/n.

Harlow had invited Y/n to her house for lunch, and because her parents were away, they could have the whole house to themselves. Harlow's parents were homophobic, you see, and so usually if Y/n went over there, they couldn't show too much affection.

And Y/n could never really invite Harlow around to hers, only because they didn't get much privacy at home.

They were sat in Harlow's bedroom on the floor. Harlow was leaning her back against the wall and Y/n straddled her waist, trying to do her girlfriend's makeup.

It was so wholesome, and Y/n loved every minute of it. She loved watching as her girlfriend stared into her eyes, admiring her every move.

Once Y/n had finished doing Harlow's eyeliner, she moved on to do her lip makeup. Y/n picked a soft red lipstick, and applied it gently.

When she had done that, Harlow cocked her head slightly, and smiled at her girlfriend.

"What?" Y/n giggled, confused at how Harlow was staring at her.

"Nothing," Harlow hummed, shrugging her shoulders. "You're just so gorgeous."

Y/n looked down and blushed at Harlow's words. She rolled her eyes playfully and chuckled. "I'm not wearing any makeup right now, you know I look like a mess."

"You could never look like a mess, Y/n. You always look so goddamn heavenly, with or without makeup."

Y/n scrunched her nose and let out another smile, and them moved her hands that were resting on her girlfriend's shoulders, up to her girlfriend's face, stroking her cheek with her thumb. She placed her forehead on Harlow's, and they stared deep into each other's eyes.

"Can I kiss you?" Y/n whispered, breaking the silence.

Harlow didn't give a vocal response, instead, she leant forward and give Y/n a gentle kiss.

Y/n was surprised for a second, but almost immediately kissed back, harder and full of passion.

Y/n grabbed Harlow's hands and placed them on her hips as they made out. Harlow's hands traveled around, until they finally reached Y/n's ass, giving her a little squeeze.

As planned, Y/n's gasped and Harlow took this opportunity to win the fight for dominance in their mouths. Y/n moaned quietly into her mouth, feeling too good to suppress it.

Harlow pulled away from Y/n's lips, and started to kiss along her jawline and down to her neck. Y/n leaned her head back so Harlow could have more access.

"God, you're so hot." Harlow murmured into Y/n's skin, sucking sweetly on the left, right by her ear. A small whimper left Y/n's mouth, feeling oh so needy.

Just as Harlow started playing with the hem of Y/n's shirt, Y/n's ringtone started to play. Harlow stopped in her tracks, and pulled away from Y/n.

Y/n looked at her and frowned at the loss of contact. Her girlfriend grabbed the phone and gave it to her.

"No, don't worry," Y/n looked at the Caller I.D and groaned, pushing the phone away to kiss Harlow's lips again.

Harlow pulled away, chuckling at her girlfriend. "Babe, it's your mum, you should answer it."