☐001

𝘖𝘩, 𝘰𝘩-𝘰𝘩, 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Writing.
Don't you just love it; the smell of the fresh paper, the typing sounds coming from laptops and computers, did I mention the shuffling of that sweet paper.

Chaewon was so grateful she had become apart of the school's Newspaper team, where they dished out campus news to everyone, and where juicy gossip came to life or maybe...ruined ones.

Oops.

Anyways, it was everything it could be, her friends were with her, she made good connections, and everyone pitched into team work.

And there was Jeno Lee.

Captain of the swim team, and the most infuriating boy in history. ( According to Chaewon )

They hadn't always had this feud going on between them, before they even joined they had known each other from high school.

Jeno had a decent personality from what she had seen that the time, and Chaewon could say she was normal as well, yet when one day Chaewon had accidentally spilled paint all over his science project, and got angry at him, then threw her drink in his face as he confronted her about it, he'd sworn his revenge ever since.

And that was in high school.

Don't get her wrong, she wasn't all the bad guy, but Jeno had done things before that too.

Not to be cliche, but when Chaewon was still wearing her glasses at that time, and wasn't the most outgoing or fun person in High school, people would take advantage of that.

It wasn't like her glasses made her ugly or anything, lots of girl wore them, yet it was Chaewon's daily life schedule that made her so unpopular.

Jeno was in the bunch with them. Before the science project disaster, Jeno had always teased her, along with some of his teammates.

Her classmates as well.

Instead of being Chaewon she was called Dullwon instead. That kind of name just didn't disappear easily.

It wasn't because she was smart, Jeno was smart too, it was because she wasn't like the rest in their terms. She wasn't open enough for them and they isolated her for it.