☐003

𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘞𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘯...

𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘞𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦 𝘚𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

When she sat down in the empty seat across from Jeno, she noticed the paperwork in front of her, a pen next to the sheets of paper.

He glanced at her once, handing her a folder from the stack. It wasn't thick, thank God, but there were some more sheets.

"Bring these back by the end of this week, place them at the front desk okay." That was all. Jeno stood up, collecting his bag, as Chaewon stood up slowly, she watched him.

She wanted to open her mouth but it felt to awkward, yet it was better to just get on with it.

"What was that thing, that you told me yesterday." Jeno looked at her like she'd said something strange, "What."

The embarrassment sank deep inside her, Chaewon avoided staring at him, she bowed politely, "N-Nevermind, I'll go."

Before Jeno could call her back, he watched her leave in a hurry, not once looking back. Somehow, Jeno felt himself feeling weird whenever she was now around.

"Chaewon..."

After the embarrassing incident with Jeno just an hour ago, and the one from yesterday burning deep inside of her mind, the reason of her sadden mood was now in front of her