☐017

𝘐, 𝘐-𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

The week flew by, and it soon hit Saturday, after Sunday, it would be the last and official week of the 'Get to Know Me' project, and Chaewon could say she knew Jeno pretty well, I mean she sleeps at his house; he comes to hers; they have the whole schedule, and more.

But was that really enough, as Chaewon sat in her bedroom, sitting at her desk hunched over, trying to think about what to write about, but nothing could come through, Jeno meant more to her now than before, so why couldn't she write anything.

"Having trouble?"

She looked away from her computer and towards the door, only to see a figure standing in her doorframe, she broke out into an instant smile.

"Sohee."

He entered the room, leaving the door open as he sat on Chaewon's bed, he grabbed the rabbit stuffed animal that lay in the middle of the bed.

"So, what's bothering you?" He lay on his stomach now, playing with the stuffed plushie.

Chaewon shrugged, "I don't know, I think these past weeks with Jeno had been great, but I just feel like that's not enough, everything just seems forced."

Sphere arched an eyebrow, "Right..." he dragged the word out. He sat up, tossing the plushie to the side, "Or is it you who just thinks that, Jeno thinks you're great by the way."

Chaewon immediately looked up from her notebook, her eyes wide in surprise, "What?" The tone her voice was surely happy at that, Sohee smirked, "What, you got a crush on him or something?"

Chaewon didn't answer his question, she immediately looked away.

Sohee gasped.

At that moment, Iris had entered the room, she held up a pair of under garments in her hand, "Chaewon, how many times have I told you to not wash your garments with mine."

Chaewon paled as she looked over her shoulder, she immediately scrambled out her seat, snatching them right of her friend's hands, looking highly flushed.

"Iris!" She said through gritted teeth, "Have some respect."

Sohee snorted, "Your acting like I haven't seen you in a bra and shorts." Chaewon glared at him, Sohee grinned, amused at her reaction, he sighed, "Whatever, I'll look away."

Just as he was about to turn, Iris made a slingshot position with the under garment, and Chaewon watched as it flew right out of her hands, and onto her bed, landing next to Sohee's hand.