☐021

𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 ( 𝘕𝘰 ) 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘶𝘱?  ( 𝘕𝘰 ) 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘮? ( 𝘕𝘰 ) 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘦, '𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘩𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘮 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘮 ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁...

𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 ( 𝘕𝘰 ) 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘶𝘱? ( 𝘕𝘰 ) 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘮? ( 𝘕𝘰 ) 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘦, '𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘩𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘮 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘮
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

"So how are you."

Question, that was a question, one most people could easily answer, or not.

This time, Chaewon finally felt she could. When she first came with Sohee, still so shaken up about her past, still angry all the time, confused about her life, her family, that question felt like a milestone, something she couldn't pass.

Back then, Jeong Chaewon wasn't the same, but now in the present, she felt like a newly freed woman.

Sohee was here with her, he'd drove her, Jeno was playing the role of co-president at the gazette today, so Sohee was here.

Sohee, Sohee, Sohee. Man, what could Chaewon do without him, he was really her angel, but don't let Cami or the other girls hear that, Cami took pride in declaring she was better than Sohee everyday.

Man, thank God she had her friends.

Now, with her new, freshly dyed blonde hair and light blue highlights, Chaewon finally smiled at the lady in front of her, sitting across from her with a pen in hand. She sighed, feeling so ecstatic, "I feel like a Phoenix." 

Cami was certain she was about to do the right thing, but part of her felt like maybe this was all a misunderstanding, maybe Boram was tired, but Cami still felt it in her gut, that something was going down

"Cam?" She heard Sohee call out to her, they were sitting in the waiting area of the clinic, the door to the room Chaewon entered an hour ago still shut. She had dazed off when Sohee asked her to repeat the question she'd asked him.

"Huh?"

Sohee arched his brow, "You okay, you were about to tell me something?"