☐012

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘦, 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦, 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 ' 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘯𝘰-𝘯𝘰, 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁...

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

The next day back, with an earful about 'not caring what others say' talk from Sohee, and Iris and Claire's cheerleading skit about how they would burn all her enemies, Chaewon made it on campus.

She was instantly bombared by the not so subtle whispers and comments about her in the hallways.

"Did you see her, she was so fucking ugly."

Another one.

It was like wherever she went, someome was right around the corner with someone to say, even since she had started dating Jeno, the attention she received was more than ever now.

It didn't help with her overthinking mind of hers.

What were they saying about her, was she really that bad, what was so wrong with her?

—NO

She could not think of herself that way, the self pity and moping woukd just make her more miserable, nevertheless, she trudged towards her classroom, dreading the day ahead.

None of her friends were in this class, and thank his Boram and her puppy boyfriend wasn't either. Writing class would be so much harder.

She fought the urge to hide out in her car, or maybe hide in oversized sweaters like a celebrity.

She entered the class, bowing to the teacher and making her way up the steps to the very last row.

She didn't want anyone to see her bask in misery.

She avoided eye contact with everyone at all costs, she slipped into the middle seat, placing her purse on the desk and pulling out her phone.

Today she would block out everyone.

As the lesson went on, Chaewon drowned out the class with her AirPods in her ears, laptop in front of her, and a show playing.

She somehow miraculously heard the ring of the bell signifying the end of the class, she quickly managed to slip out until she bumped into another girl.