☐013

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐, 𝘐-𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Everyone glanced at her, including a confused Sohee, Hyeri flashed him a quick smile, Sohee paled, he knew what that meant.

He owed her later.

Dang it!

Hyeri glanced at Sohee before looking back at Boram, "We weren't supposed to go public like this, but I'm your proof."

Boram scoffed, "Your dating Sohee."

Sohee immediately went into action. He threw his arm over Hyeri's shoulder, pulling her into his embrace, he smiled at Boram, finding joy in her angry expression.

"Like she said, we weren't supposed to go public, but yet here you are."

Chaewon was wide eyed at the whole thing, she definitely wasn't expecting this, neither was Jeno.

Claire was being back huffed by Chenle as they watched the interaction amused, Jaemin was too, Haechan of course lives for this so he was naturally paying attention.

Even Jisung had put down his phone.

"It's true." Mark spoke up this time, making Jeno glance back at him, Mark looked perfectly calm, already playing into the scene.

He gestured to Sohee, "He wanted to keep it private, and don't you think it's time for you to stop walking over here, it's annoying."

Other snickered, fueling Boram's anger, she growled in frustration setting her eyes on Chaewon once again, "You!" She pointed, "This isn't over!"

She stormed away, leaving the group to watch her go in amusement.

When it died down, and the cafeteria had went back to their routines, occasionally glancing at the infamous table, Hyeri sat quiet amongst it all.

Her heart raced, she glanced at Sohee, grateful he didn't look back, but she and Chaewon shared a look.

Two's a pair right?