☐014

𝘖𝘩-𝘰𝘩, 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ( 𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 )▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

The next day Chaewon arrived on campus, she had been talking to herself — well in her mind of course.

Control you temper.

Don't get her wrong, Chaewon was in therapy, she had a great person she could talk too, and that she felt comfortable with, but she wasn't scheduled for another visit until next week.

She'd be fine, right now she had to go through a boring lecture.

When she entered the class, she spotted Chenle and Mark. She was cool with the two, Chenle being Iris's boyfriend, and Mark being Jeno's team mate.

At least she wasn't alone in this, Hyeri was here too of course, and without Sohee.

Chenle caught sight of her, instantly tapping Mark's shoulder as he glanced over too. They waved at her, beckoning her over.

Hyeri was also with them, this day really got better.

When she sat down, Hyeri placed her phone down in her view, Chaewon glanced up, confused. "What, why are you smiling."

"Because." Hyeri started, "The column that had been written about you was shut down an hour ago, Sohee made sure of it, and that other column about the student problems too."

Chaewon sat back as she took it all in, her eyebrows were raised, but she felt okay, she shrugged, "Okay, but how will people share their problems now."

Chenle snorted, "Not online anymore, I posted another announcement, Sohee okayed it."

Hyeri scrolled up, letting Chaewon catch sight of the post, and read it. When she was done, she was genuinely confused, "So we're making a club?"

"Yes." Mark let out like it was the most obvious thing ever. He ruffled her hair much to Chaewon's slight playful annoyance, "If we have a club, people can show up physically and share, not online, we shut down the columns, so now instead people have to give their ideas on world problems."

"And, everyone will have to put their phones in a box, just for safety measures, that way no drama unfolds." Chenle added.

Chaewon eyed Hyeri's phone skeptically, she arched her brow, "And what, you guys came out with this when?"