☐015

𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘕𝘰, 𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘢, 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘦...

𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘕𝘰, 𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘢, 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘴 ( 𝘚𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 )
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

When Chaewon arrived at the diner, Hyeri at her side, her friend's regular mood had come back on.

As if she was perfectly fine prior to the moment she'd shared with Chaewon.

Chaewon found herself in awe of that, how was it so easy for Hyeri to try and put away that bubbling feeling inside, like it couldn't be revealed at any moment.

She was seriously cool.

The diner was fairly empty, only a few people there at this hour, that was good enough for Chaewon, the less people, the better.

She instantly spotted Jeno, his white hair illuminating from the lights that were above the table where he sat with Sohee.

The girls approached the table, sending small smiles their way, Hyeri sat in respective seat, next to Sohee, while Chaewon sat with Jeno.

Chaewon squeezed Hyeri's hand from under the table, the older girl sending her a tight smile.

"So!" Hyeri perked up again, instantly back in action, "What are we ordering."

Sohee smirked, "Bold of you to assume I didn't already do that for you."

Hyeri rolled her eyes, shoving his playfully, "When will you stop doing that."

Jeno cleared his throat, while Hyeri and Sohee were bickering, he sent Chaewon a smile, "Hey, if it's alright, I kind of ordered too, Sohee told me your favorite."

Chaewon's heart swelled, Jeno was super shy right now, it was honestly cute, he was really trying.

She would have to bonk Sohee on the head later.

She rested a hand on the table, "You're okay, I would have done the same." Jeno's eyes widened, he smiled sheepishly, "Alright."

As time went by, Chaewon felt as if the little double date they'd planned had went smoothly, in her opinion, she wasn't sure what would've gone down, but today was perfect.

Hyeri and Jeno were even bonding.

Chaewon smiled, she could feel that with Jeno as well.

Their fake relationship had been going well, even with all the turbulence, Jeno was fun to be around, there wasn't any feelings she harbored towards him.