☐019

( 𝘏𝘦𝘺! ) 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Spending time with her newly made friends, Cami genuinely enjoyed her newfound company, ex Sohee, she'd known that doofus a long time, but he was always happy to be around, but don't tell him that, he'd have a field day,  Cami was pretty sure she'd never hear the end of it.

She felt closer with the girls— er, maybe not all of them, Cami could sense Hyeri wasn't fully fond of her yet, but that was a valid reason, other than the fact she'd easily figured out Sohee and Hyeri, weren't at all a couple.

I mean it was pretty obvious it was for another reason, but Cami knew that wasn't her place. She'd also figured out Chaewon and Jeno were too, but what for?

Either way, Cami was having fun.

Her vacation trip to Korea would end in two weeks, so she'd have to go back to Canada, and finish her schooling.

But, the best part was getting to know Mark Lee, he was born in Canada, and practically spent most of his life there—besides living in New York, she had fun speaking English with him and Chenle, the highlight was Chaewon's confused face every time Cami would try and tease her with English.

It was so adorable, but Cami layed low on the jokes.

Moving on, Chaewon seemed to be struggling with the way she'd face Jeno, the time of their project and break up was approaching fast, Chaewon was still trying to find her way with the other, and now that they'd left the awkward phase behind, Chaewon really didn't want to ruin her new relationship.

Like right now.

Right now, the Gazette was in charge of printing out flyers for the school's fundraiser that was happening, meanwhile, there was buzz about the Swim team tournament that was soon to begin just next week.

No wonder Chaewon hadn't seen much of Jeno, besides from the sleepover at his house days ago, the almost kiss still burned fresh in her mind, and frankly, Chaewon was avoiding him too, but not like, a lot...

Okay...maybe just a bit?

Honestly, the fact she kissed Jaemin, and the confusion about her feelings was super embarrassing, it was easier with Hyeri, I mean everyone knew her story with Sohee, nobody shared that out loud though. Chaewon thought about it for a second, just how did Sohee feel? Was he having his own case scenario with Hyeri, did he like her?