☐010

𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯', 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥 𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬, 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

The other side of the bed was empty, looks like Sohee had got up before her.

Chaewon blinked back the dryness from her eyes, she reached over to her side bed drawer, grabbing her eye drops. They weren't out there before, Sohee must have taken them out for her.

He really was a girl's best friend.

The door to her bathroom opened, and out walked Sohee. He was already dressed, a towel over his neck, and his wet hair dripping water on the carpet and neck.

He shook his head, the droplets of water hitting random places, Chaewon was included.

"Sohee!" Chaewon groaned from her spot on the bed, she sat up, her legs dangling over the edge, "Dry your hair you ignoramus."

Sohee did not do that, he threw the towel over his shoulder, feigning a dramatic look with his hand over his heart. "Now that hurt, I should give you double paperwork at the gazette for that."

Chaewon rolled her eyes as she got off the bed, "We both know your not going to."

"Correct." Sohee answered as he opened her door, "I'll be downstairs."

Chaewon sighed as she trudged towards her bathroom, "And I'll get ready." She muttered to herself, already done with the fact she had to be at campus today.

When she was done with her business, she'd thrown on one of Sohee's former t-shirts that he'd lended her, along with a blue sweater she'd gotten from her father.

She fixed her shoes, grabbing her bag and keys as she made her way out the room. When she got downstairs, she could see Hyeri and Sohee at the scene of the crime as always, bickering over nothing.

"—So? Just because you like cherry doesn't mean everyone does, watermelon is the best flavor."

Sohee was obviously the first to start. Chaewon smiled at the two, passing them by as she came around to sit at the island.

As usual, her cup of milk and strawberries was already out, Hyeri must have taken it out. She smiled at the two in between bites of her strawberries and a sip of her small cup of milk.