☐020

𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘕𝘰, 𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘢, 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘦...

𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘕𝘰, 𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘢, 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘴 ( 𝘚𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 )
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Monday had come quickly, the week ahead was a brewing storm for the gang of friends, but this isn't about them right now, right now this about Boram, and Boram had one more trick up her sleeve.

"Ahyeon!" Boram called from her bedroom, she sat dolled up at her vanity, the bright white led lights coming from the mirror, illuminating on her pretty face, yet it was too bad she was frowning.

You see, it was the big night of the swim team competition, yep that's right, the night had finally come.

While her friends didn't really care, Boram sat sulking, this night, she was supposed to be with Jeno, not Chaewon.

She was the one who was supposed to wear his jersey, not Chaewon.

She was supposed to be with him, not Jeong Chaewon.

Boram scowled, "How annoying."

She slammed her fist on the table, alerting Ahyeon who came running out of the bathroom. She was still doing her makeup, red lipstick in her hand, she frowned, clearly surprised at her friend's outburst.

"Boram?"

Ahyeon watched her carefully, slightly flinching when Boram banged the table again, she turned her gaze onto Ahyeon, eyes fierce as the other worriedly stood there anticipating her next move.

Boram stared at her, eyes narrowed as she never took her eyes off the frightened girl, until she looked away, the tension in her body disappearing as she suddenly smiled at her reflection, then at Ahyeon.

She stood up, gracefully maneuvering around her friend. She made her way towards the small nightstand by her bed, she opened the drawer, rummaging through before a certain bottle caught her eye, she picked it up, holding it up in awe as if it were a trophy.

She smiled, her eyes shining like she was dazed, she smirked, "Nothing a little sleep can't do to knock out a relationship."

"