☐016

𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 ( 𝘕𝘰 ) 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘶𝘱?  ( 𝘕𝘰 ) 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘮? ( 𝘕𝘰 ) 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘦, '𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘩𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘮 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘮 ( 𝘖𝘩 �...

𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 ( 𝘕𝘰 ) 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘶𝘱? ( 𝘕𝘰 ) 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘮? ( 𝘕𝘰 ) 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘦, '𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘩𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘮 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘮 ( 𝘖𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 )
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

When her lecture ended, Chaewon adjusted her bag, she only had one more lecture today, her schedule was short, so that was good.

While the others packed up, Chaewon glanced down at where her purse lay leaning on one of the desks legs.

She caught sight of her car key, it instantly reminded her of the task that waited ahead of her today.

Facing Jeno's scary, (adorable) little sister.

And her friends....

Chaewon internally groaned, when she packed her bag, finally getting up to leave the classroom, as she walked down the aisle, she didn't notice Boram who had been talking to the teacher, also walk back to her seat.

When Boram saw her, she smirked, stopping as she crossed her hands. Chaewon looked up instantly, the dread seeping into her body.

"Well, if it isn't Chaewon Jeong." Boram sneered, she didn't say anything more, just scoffing, and stepping out the way.

Chaewon was slightly irritated, she turned, stopping her before she could leave, "You know Boram, what's your problem?"

Boram stopped walking, she turned back in slight alarm at her question, she snorted, amused by it.

"What? My problem, I don't have one."

"Yes you do." Chaewon scoffed, "Boram, you were my friend, how can you be so cruel!"

Boram stepped back slightly, she was visibly annoyed, she scoffed, the grip on her bag tightening.

"My problem." She spat, Boram jabbed her finger at Chaewon's chest, stepping closer. "You're my problem Chaewon, you think you're the victim here, but you're not."

Chaewon frowned, "What?"

Boram shook her head, "We'll see who's the real villain here." She gave her one last look before turning on her heel, and marching away to her desk.

As Chaewon stood there, heart hammering as the words echoed through her brain, she turned too, finally making her way out the room, for it was too much to handle.

But as she walked out, Chaewon felt a pang of guilt, what did Boram even mean?