☐009

𝘞𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴𝘵, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Well the plan had worked.

When Jeno and Chaewon made their way down the stairs, Chaewon took sight of Boram who had watched them with narrow eyes.

Chaewon caught her, and Boram looked away in a flash. Luckily, she spotted Claire next to the kitchen with a bottle of beer, she glanced at Jeno by her side, "Hey, I'm going home soon, Claire's over there."

Jeno looked away from her and towards where she was looking, her friend was indeed downing her beer, he wrapped an arm around Chaewon's waist, bringing her closer in the crowd of bodies dancing.

"Let's go!" Chaewon tugged on his arm, Jeno let himself be pulled away, and towards the kitchen. Claire had looked up as soon as they entered, her eyes went wide as she took another sip, leaning back to finish the drink and wiping her mouth dry with a paper towel.

"Oh! Hey, what's good lovers—"

"-Claire let's go home." Chaewon cut her friend off, grabbing her arm. Jeno gave her an apologetic smile as they moved out the way, just as they left, Boram had entered with two of her friends, Ahyeon and Jieun.

"Can you believe, I got the wrong room only to find those two making out!" She growled in frustration, taking another swing of her beer, she placed it down rather forcefully, causing the bottle to make a loud clink! sound on instant impact with the marble kitchen island.

"I can't believe this, he chose her, and over me." Boram scoffed, Ahyeon shrugged, "Do you think he really likes her, what if he's dating her for pity?" That made Boram's eyes widen in delight. She turned towards Ahyeon, a victorious smirk plastered on her lips, "You genius!"

Boram slid onto the island chair, "All I have to do is find out." She pointed at then, "And you're going to help me."

The familiar view of the apartment, came up to view in the dark night

The familiar view of the apartment, came up to view in the dark night. Jeno parked inside the driveway, the headlights shining on the bushes as Claire left the car, the door shutting.

Chaewon glanced at Jeno through the rearview mirror, her face was still red from the recent events that occurred earlier.

She sent him a meek smile, "Well, I'll see you tomorrow after your practice?"

Jeno had swimming during the afternoon so she'd see him less in the morning. Jeno nodded, "Yeah." His voice was smooth, Chaewon tried to mute the nervousness that bubbles in her stomach.

She quickly opened the door, "Okay, bye!" She sent him a quick smile, waving her hand slightly and turning quickly on her heels as she headed towards the door.

She took a quick glance back, Jeno's headlights were still on, he was waiting for her to go in. Chaewon took a deep breath as she turned back, "Okay, tomorrow's going to be a good day."

That's what she tried to reassure herself, everything that was going on was still shocking. She quickly entered so Jeno wouldn't have to wait.

As she shut the door behind her, she heard the engine reviving, and Jeno was gone within a minute.

As Chaewon stood there, she let her shoulders relax, releasing the tension she felt since the start of the night.

She trudged up the stairs, reaching her room. When she opened the door, she was met with the sight of Sohee balanced on her bed.

He lay on his stomach, eyes watching the flat screen tv hung across the wall from him.

Chaewon sent him a tired wave, "Hey." She walked towards her closet, opening the door and stepping in. She closed the door behind her, grabbing a loose tank top and shorts as her pajamas.

When she came out, Sohee was up with her makeup cleaner in his hand, he pointed his finger at her vanity, "I heated up your wipes."

That put a smile on Chaewon's face. Leave it to Sohee to always cheer her up.

He snickered as Chaewon opened the top, pulling out five warm wipes. She made her way to the bed, climbing on and taking the makeup cleanser from his hands.

He rubbed her her back with a smile, turning his view back to the TV, yet his hand remained at her back. It made her feel better as she wiped the makeup off her face.

When she was done, she left the bed, Sohee removed his hand and laid back, his fingers drumming against the bedsheet.

Chaewon exited the bathroom from which she'd gone too, her night skincare routine freshly done. She made her way back to the bed, climbing on and resting her head against his thigh.

The sight was so domestic, you couldn't tell if they were dating, or not.

That would be strange in Chaewon's mind, although she'd only known Sohee for about two years, but she felt so connected to him more than anything else.

Even Hyeri, who felt more like her sister than friend. All of her friends did, yet it felt different with him, Sohee was her soulmate, her other boy half, her big brother she never had.

But one from a different view would think differently.

Chaewon knew she didn't have any feelings for Sohee, and Sohee was the same for her, they were just two best friends.

That night, as Chaewon went to bed, she glanced at Sohee who slept the other way, his feet faced the headboard and his upper body faced the end of the bed.

Chaewon wrinkled her nose at his bright pink socks, he was such a dork, Chaewon smiled, but he was her dork.

She glanced at the sleeping boy with pouty lips, she fixed the blanket over him, "Goodnight Sohee."

"