☐005

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘦, 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦, 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 ' 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘯𝘰-𝘯𝘰, 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁...

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

"So we were both played huh."

Jeno sat next to Chaewon on the large cozy brown couch. She had a blanket wrapped around her with a cup of hot tea in her hands, Jeno had a cup as well.

Chaewon nodded her head slowly, "looks like it."

After her embarrassing  moment at the car, it had been a little awkward when Jeno had let her go. He'd sat her down right here where she sat, and he'd went away.

Chaewon didn't know if he'd forgotten about her, but when he walked back into the living room, with blankets and tea, Chaewon felt her heart warm.

After that, they'd sat in silence before Jeno had asked her to tell him everything, what was in her mind, everything from high school, and up till now.

And in return, he'd done the same.

And now they were here. They best buddies and all, but it felt like a large wall had been pushed off of them.

"This all feels like a storyline." Chaewon sipped on her tea, Jeno was amused, "What are we the main characters."

Chaewon giggled, "Maybe." She placed the cup down, "You know, Sohee was right, you changed for the better."

That got Jeno's attention, "Sohee, are you two like a thing, I've seen you guys." Chaewon faked a barf, "Absolutely not, when I went to that school for senior year, I met him and my friends there, he's like a brother to me."

Jeno nodded, he didn't know why but he felt a weight lift off his shoulders, "Oh."

They settled into silence again, it wasn't as awkward as it was before, it was better. Chaewon sighed, "So now what, the school must probably think we're dating now."

"And they think your crazy." Jeno added, that earned him a glare, "Sorry, I mean I don't but everyone else does."

Chaewon sighed, "What should we do, debunk the rumors, we could start at #New couple, that would be easy, just reject me in front of everyone."

Jeno shook his head, "No." Chaewon arched her brow, "What, we should tell them we're dating, they'll just say I'm way out your league."