☐011

𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘦, 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 ' 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 (  𝘪 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 )▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁...

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

As Chaewon made her way through the halls, she typed away on her phone, her and Iris were having their weekly discussions on which cereal was the best.

Iris's boyfriend Chenle, who was a friend of Jeno's deeply contributed to this conversation, including Mark and Haechan who she'd come befriend.

Personally, Chaewon didn't really eat cereal, as much as you know, she ate strawberries and milk everyday, and maybe with a few other things on the side.

She was so busy on her phone, she didn't notice Jeno who was walking with a stack of papers in his hands, it blocked his view, restricting him from seeing in-front of him.

And it resulted badly.

When Chaewon looked up, eyes coming off her phone once she was done typing, Jeno was already to close, and she wasn't able to avoid him.

Like a snow fall, The papers flew up into the air like confetti, Chaewon and Jeno tumbling to the floor, Jeno was about to give the other a piece of his mind, but then realized it was just Chaewon.

He relaxed, despite them being in the middle of the floor, and his papers all scattered around, they caught each other's eyes before laughing.

The other students around them just walked around the mess of papers. Chaewon was quickly on her knees, scooting around and grabbing papers, there was one girl who helped them, then she had left.

Once all the papers were back in Jeno's hands, Chaewon reached over and grabbed a stack for herself, much to Jeno's surprise, she giggled, "You want them to fall again?"

Jeno immediately shook his head, causing Chaewon to let out a laugh.

They headed towards the office section of their gazette, Sohee was already, of course talking with Mark and another person, Jisung was his name if Chaewon recalled, he was also friends with the others.

Sohee had looked away from his conversation, spotting the two, he sent them a bright smile, waving at them, Chaewon smiled, Sohee was truly a sunshine.

She headed towards the computers, pulling up her chair, before she could log on, Na Jaemin, Jeno's best friend had down in the seat next to her, he flashed her a smile, "Chaewon, how's my favorite girl!"