☐004

𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘦, 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 ' 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

"So what are you going to do."

Sohee sat against the headboard of Chaewon's bed. Hyeri had left with Claire to a party, and Iris had went to her boyfriend's house.

Sohee had come over when she texted the emergency signal: ice cream.

Chaewon sighed, she was dressed in loose sweats, and a blue tank top. Her dark long hair flowed down freely around her shoulders.

She climbed onto the bed, sitting next to him, then placing her feet on his thighs, Sohee of course ignored that, it was a normal thing for her to do.

Chaewon sighed, she let her head rest on the headboard, her arms wrapped around her stomach, "I don't know." She glanced over at Sohee, he was scrolling through his phone.

"I barely even know him, it's going to take three years before I even got to know him, he barely speaks, he just stares at everything quietly."

Sohee snorted, "And you don't? Jeno's my teammate, he doesn't do that all the time. He may act that way but however he was in high school, he's definitely more mature now."

Chaewon glanced at him, "And how do you know that, Sohee you weren't there during those times, it was horrible, he would always tease me and call me Chae, or glasses, or—"

Sohee rolled his eyes, "Or act like the average male teenager with zero sense and maturity, it happens, yet did he once call you Dullwon, cmon the guy doesn't even know you."

He shook his head.

Well, that was true. He really didn't if she remembered correctly, sure he would laugh when she walked by like the others, or tease her during class, or—You know what, let's not go into detail.

But what was most strange is that now he was completely different. Sure they glanced at each other sometimes, but all those guys from high school, Jeno wasn't friends with them— well from what she saw, and she never saw them around here.

But who was Lee Jeno now. Why was he suddenly nice to her in a way.

Oh!

She immediately sat up, startling her friend. "Sohee, what did Jeno mean when he said not everyone really loves him, he told me his girlfriend cheated on him, but with who.