☐018

𝘖𝘩-𝘰𝘩, 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ( 𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 )▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

"You like what about Jeno?"

Jaemin stood, helping Chaewon fold clothes in the small laundry room of her shared apartment complex with friends, Iris was out with Chenle, but Claire was home, but her room door was closed shut, Chaewon didn't know why, but she'd check later.

She picked up a pair of sweats from the basket, "I said I think I actually do now, I just like him again."

Jaemin grabbed a random top, "Yea but so suddenly, how are you going to tell him."

That was the problem, she wasn't counting on doing that, instead she planned to see how to get rid of it, the only option in her mind was to ignore all signs.

Wait, an idea!

She suddenly dropped the article of clothing in her hands, she snapped the shirt that Jaemin was about to fold from his hands, leaving him speechless.

She slid the basket to a side, grabbing Jaemin's arms as he stood closely in front of her, very perplexed at the situation.

"Kiss me." Chaewon suddenly blurted out.

Jaemin didn't completely register the statement until after a second, he raised his hands in surrender, "Woah, what happened to liking Jeno."

Chaewon groaned, "I do like, but I can't, so kiss me so I can forget."

Jaemin slid a hand through his hair, he glanced up with a sigh, "Just to be clear, you're paying me for this."

He shut his eyes tightly, "Oh Jeno forgive me." He quickly muttered.

They closed distance as Chaewon pulled him against her, her hands wrapped around his neck, as Jaemin slid his hands around her waist. They soon instantly let go, heartbeats ready to burst from the intensity.

Chaewon slid a hand through her hair, she grinned brightly at a fazed Jaemin, "That was epic, I think I saw lights."

Jaemin rolled his eyes, he grabbed his phone from the counter.

"Pay up, you owe me money for a first aid kit, if Jeno beats me up."

Chaewon grinned, "Deal."