*Chapter 1*

Cherry Blossom

"Line up ladies!" Ms. Chae called out to her students. All the girls in the Hall lined up in 12 rows. "So tomorrow in three weeks starts the motto week. Mrs. Chae is glad to see you. I'm going to ask the Student Council onto the stage now!", said Ms. Kim. Applause was heard from the students as seven girls walk on the stage. The oldest of them stepped forward to grab the mic. "I'm glad that so many of you showed up. If that were okay, we would now give you the themes of the weekdays,", she said. Another girl with dark brown hair and glasses stepped forward. "On Monday we will wear black and white. So please choose a cool outfit. Tuesday's theme will be Mafia. Dresses and suits will be available to you. Just let us know early which character you want to play, and the costume will be tailored for you." She said in a calm voice. Next up was Wednesday, where they were supposed to recreate an Avengers character. On Thursday they'll play Spies and on Friday it'll be very calm and chilled in pajamas. "Thank you very much for your attention!", all the girls on stage thanked their classmates. They left the stage with a satisfied smile. "Jeonghan, let's go for a coffee?" "Sorry for today, I have to cancel again, Seungkwan.", Jeonghan said. Exhausted, she brushed her long blond hair away from her face. "But Hyung, you have to take a break from time to time!" Minghao said slightly angrily. Jeonghan seemed to struggle with himself. She still had a lot of work to do. It wasn't easy being a Head Girl. Also, Ms. Chae had summoned her because she wanted to talk to her about something. She could move it, right? "OK. Then go!", she said and turned back to the others. Who had almost given up hope. Then she won't sleep tonight, but the friendship with the others was more important to her.

Caratland

"I really can't understand why you always pull off such crap?!" the biology teacher yelled after the laughing boys. Shaking her head, she went back into the classroom. The boys continued running down the aisle towards the school garden. There they hid in the walls between the first building and the second building. "They're getting more stupid every day too!" laughed the tallest of them. "Mingyu did you really put the frogs in her bag?" "And the liquid glue on the seat!!"The boys laughed out loud. The idea that they teacher would first sit on the seat and then reach into her bag to get the worksheets out, then the frogs would jump out of the bag, she would be startled and try to run away. She would stick to the chair and eventually fall over. Really funny!!

Just like they had though, fifteen minutes later they heard a high-pitched scream and clatter. The boys laughed even more. All seven could hardly breathe. Chan and Vernon were already rolling on the floor. "I invite Choi Seungcheol, Wen Junhui, Kwon Soonyoung, Lee Seokmin, Kim Mingyu, Hansol Vernon Chwe and Lee Chan to my office immediately!!!" Now!!" they heard their director's voice through the intercom. Still grinning and slightly giggling, the boys went to the director. He angrily tapped his left foot on the ground. Since the seven went to boarding school, every day there was a different teacher victim who fell for their pranks. The problem was that they couldn't send the boys out of school because their parents insisted on keeping them at that school. Also, they parents were big donors. The boys also had excellent grades.

"Oh!" the director sighed, stressed. "What do you want from us?" S. Coups grinned at the director. "I've had enough of your pranks!!" he hissed at the boys. They just grinned even wider. "I'm going to send you to Cherry Blossom girls' boarding school for three months. I hope you will learn better manners there. Your parents have agreed. Don't underestimate the girls. Especially the Student Council! Tomorrow you will leave. You can go now!!" Mr. Seo said angrily. As quickly as the boys were in, they were out again. "What?!" Vernon asked perplexed. "Did he really send us to a women's school? Without our permission," Jun asked, pissed off. The others couldn't believe it either. S. Coups furiously kicked the wall in front of them. Everyone they met in the corridors avoided them out of fear, or immediately changed direction. Even if they pulled most of the pranks on the teachers, you shouldn't feel safe. One wrong move and you were up against them.

Cherry Blossom

The girls were enjoying a lovely tea/coffee party when they were called into the office by their principal. "Ladies, I am not pleased to say this." Her Headmistress took a deep breath before continuing. "We're going to have a visit from seven bullies tomorrow. They will stay for three months. I honestly don't know why I agreed." She groaned. Jeonghan raised an eyebrow. "Okay?", "Wait! I want you to receive them and show them around the school. Each of you will be assigned a partner. I'll tell you; they're exhausting!" she ended her speech. "If I understand correctly, we're going to babysit?!" Jihoon asked annoyed. "You can say it like that.", "Great!" Jihoon said annoyed. Minghao was a little confused. She had been at school since she was six and consequently had never seen a boy her age. Except for her father and a couple of teachers, but that's how it was for a lot of people at school. "They will arrive at noon tomorrow. So please rest until then. You too Jeonghan!" She looked at the blond-haired Girl admonishingly. Jeonghan just nodded absently. "I know I'm asking a lot of you. I promise I'll pay you back." The girls nodded before walking out of the office. Still processing the new information.