*Chapter 4*

S. Coups raised an eyebrow. He tried to reach for the ball again, but only reached into the air. Jeonghan stood in front of him with the ball on her hand. "So, it's not that easy after all!?" S. Coups frustrated tried to grab the ball. Quiet laughter broke out in the auditorium. It was really funny how the elder tried to take the ball from the head girl. "Seungcheol, please try harder!" Jeonghan shouted at him, amused. The older one slowly realized that it wouldn't do any good to just run after her. "I really don't care that you're a girl!" S. Coups snorted. With a targeted kick into nowhere. This was supposed to come in Jeonghan's stomach. But she had dodged and was now standing behind him. With a tight hit from her edge of the hand, on his neck, S. Coups fell unconscious to the ground. "Lost," she sighed. The hall was quiet before loud applause erupted in the audience seats. This applause woke the unconscious S. Coups, who struggled to sit up. "Thanks for participating so nicely!" Jeonghan smiled at him. S. Coups just got up in silence and angry stormed of. He deliberately ignored Jeonghan's hand and left the hall. "Should I... No, he'll get himself together.", Jeonghan mumbled and turned to the others on the bench.

S. Coups angrily kicked a rock. Why couldn't he get the ball? He was confused and frustrated at the same time. He went straight to his room and lay down on the bed. It couldn't be that he had let himself be tricked by a girl. What also confused him a lot was, that beautiful smile. It was so bright and big. He couldn't get it out of his head. After half an hour he heard how the others had apparently come back. And not a second later there was a knock on his door "Coups can we come in?" he heard Mingyu's voice. He let out an affirmative grunt. The guys came into the room and sat down on the floor in silence. They waited for their leader to say something, but it remained silent. "Hyung?" Chan asked softly. S. Coups only looked slightly angry out the window. "Come eat!", called Samuel who was standing in front of the door. Alarmed, the boys got up and left the room. S. Coups just shuffled behind.

When they reached the bottom, they went into the dining room, where everything was already beautifully placed. There were lots of different dishes on the table. "You are here?" Seungkwan smiled and sat down at the table with Minghao. The boys just stood there in shock, as they didn't expect the girls to make them such a nice meal. "Please thank Jisoo and Jihoon for the nice food." Jeonghan said. Stuttering, they thanked both of them and also sat down at the table. "I know it was a tough day and I'm glad you did so well. So welcome again!" Jeonghan said with a big smile. Immediately the anger in S. Coups had felt was swept away. The others also felt a warm feeling in their stomach. And for the first time that day, the boys looked at the girls with a sincere smile. "Finally, food!" Wonwoo sighed, coming down the stairs in a top and shorts. Her hair was still a little wet from the shower she had taken. She sat next to Mingyu and Jisoo because there was an empty seat next to them. Satisfied, she ate some of the dishes. Mingyu felt a little uncomfortable in his own skin. Wonwoo was a really beautiful girl he thought. "What movie are we watching today Unnie?" Minghao asked, taking a sip of her coke. "I don't know. What do you want to watch?" Jeonghan asked the boys. "Hmmm?" "Today is our movie night. We'll watch movies together." Jisoo said to the questioning looks. A slight grin spread across the faces of the boys. They looked at each other briefly before Jun said, "How about a horror movie?" The girls looked at him in surprise. Shrugging, Jihoon and Wonwoo emptied their glasses of water. "Fine by me. Since you are guests, you can choose." Jeonghan smiled.

They finished their meal and agreed to meet back downstairs in fifteen minutes, to watch the movie. Meanwhile, Jisoo and Wonwoo cleaned up the kitchen, Jeonghan prepared the snacks, Minghao, Seungkwan and Samuel laid out blankets and pillows in the living room, while the boys took a shower and changed into something comfortable. After the girls got everything in place, they also got ready. They sat down on the sofa with comfortable cloths. They didn't have to wait long, and the boys were downstairs too. Jisoo gave Seokmin the remote so he could search the movie. And of course, he chose one of the most famous and worst horror movies. The Nun. "Wait, how old are you, Chan?" Jeonghan suddenly asked the younger one. "17. Why?" Chan asked beck. "Another child!" Jeonghan sighed. The girls just giggled. "He'll do it. I mean Samuel is watching with us as well." Jihoon grinned. Shocked, Jeonghan looked at the younger Girl who was sitting next to her and was excited to see the cover of the movie. "I'll cover your eyes!" she said, determined to keep the innocence in her Maknae. She pulled Samuel onto her lap and Chan next to her, who just looked puzzled at Vernon, who just looked at him in amusement. "Can we get started?!" Seokmin asked, slightly annoyed. Everyone nodded and turned to the screen.