*Chapter 5*

"Why are they so stupid!?" Minghao said indignantly for the tenth time. As in any horror movie, the protagonists figured the smartest thing to do would be to go into a spooky house, that has been hunted for centuries. Very smart. It really made Minghao angry. They were 30 minutes in the movie and a mysterious melody was playing in the castle and of course this man had to investigate. "Unnie...?" Seungkwan asked, turning to Jeonghan. Who was laying on the sofa a sleep. Samuel and Chan pressed tightly to her chest. The girls looked at each other. "Cute!" Seungkwan squeaked. "I bet she's overworked again." Jisoo grumbled and tucked the three in a blanket. "Can someone help me!" Chan whined, who was awake the whole time and couldn't get out of Jeonghan's Grib. Everyone turned to the TV, grinning. Offended, Chan watched the movie from his position. Suddenly Seungkwan flinched. They were at the point where the girl looked in the mirror and it broke. She breathed a sigh of shock. "She's so stupid!! Why is she running out now?!" Jihoon complained. The boys were more or less surprised by the girls' reaction. They were hoping they would hide under the covers and cry or something, but they really didn't expect that. Sighing, they continued to watch the movie.

Samuel woke up from the immediate volume and looked around confused. Her gaze focused on the TV, which was showing the scene where the girl tried to save the man from the grave. Two hands held the man back. Loud screams and roars echoed through the living room. Samuel, who just had a peaceful sleep, got the shock of her life. A high-pitched scream filled the room and made everyone jump in surprise. Jeonghan was also awake and was frantically looking around the room. A shocked looking Samuel sat next to her and didn't move. Jisoo had paused the movie and looked worried. "Hey Sam, everything is ok. It's just a movie. Nothing real. ", Jeonghan tried calmed down the younger one. Meanwhile she had pulled her onto her lap. But Samuel would not calm down. Apologetically, Jeonghan got up with her on her arms and then left the room. "Shall we watch further, or do we want to continue this tomorrow?" Wonwoo asked the group. She had said what everyone had thought. They sat there in silence now. The boys didn't know what to say either. Suddenly the door opened and Jeonghan passed the living room with a sleeping Samuel. She motioned for them to be quiet. Everyone in the room didn't even dare to lift a finger, as Jeonghan had a dangerous vibe. A door was heard slamming, followed by a low murmur, and then it was quiet again. Three minutes later, the door opened, and footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs. "She's sleeping, we can keep watching." She said calmly. They all flinched again because although they had heard Jeonghan going down the stairs, they hadn't seen or heard her enter the living room. Without a word, Jisoo took the remote and switched the movie back on. They watched the movie to the end without further complications. In the end almost everyone was asleep on the floor or the couch. Jisoo and Jeonghan wanted to go through the notes for next week again. Before they lay down on the floor with the others and slept.

At breakfast the next day, all the girls were tired. "What's the plan for today?" Wonwoo asked. Jeonghan took out a notebook and looked through it. "We have to prepare a bit for the moto week. Otherwise, we're free," she said. She turned to the boys who looked up startled. She scanned one by one. "What's going on?" Mingyu whispered to Wonwoo. "She'll be fine." Wonwoo waved him off. After three minutes of intense staring, she turned away again and read her notes. The boys released a relieved sigh.