*Chapter 7*

"What the hell!" laughed Wonwoo, brushing back tears of laughter. Mingyu sat next to her for the ride, and she just couldn't stop laughing. In the middle of the third loop, Mingyu had passed out and only regained consciousness when the ride was over. He was traumatized and supported himself on a pillar, while they waited for the others. A laughing Minghao and Samuel knelt next to Wonwoo. Chan and Jun just smirked and patted Mingyu's shoulder, trying not to laugh as well. "You slept through half the journey! I think you should go back in there so you can catch everything!" Wonwoo teased as Mingyu regained consciousness. "No way!" he snorted. Now the other group came too. Jisoo ran ahead and laughed too. "Didn't know it was going to be this fun!" Seungkwan laughed, pulling a traumatized Vernon behind her. "That was nothing.", Jihoon grinned and brushed her hair out of her face. Laughing, the girls ran to the next station. Which seemed to be a free fall. Again, the boys were amazed at how much the girls seemed to be able to endure.

They didn't have to wait long for the free fall either and all of them fit in there together. Mingyu and Seokmin tried to talk their way out, but no one let them go. Two seconds later they were strapped into the seats and couldn't get out. "Shall I hold your hand?" Jisoo offered the trembling Seokmin. He just nodded with his eyes closed. As they drove up, Seungkwan burst out laughing at Vernon's expression. Once at the top, they could see the entire park below them in all its glory. "Jeonghan, that's where I want to go!" Samuel shouted over the music. Jeonghan just grinned and looked curiously at the park. There was a loud pip sound and they fell. By reflex, Mingyu grabbed Wonwoo's hand and squeezed it as hard as he could. Loud laughter from the others and screams from Mingyu and Seokmin could be heard, making the others laugh even more. The journey itself took only 15 seconds. Stunned and with shaky legs, Mingyu, Seokmin, and Vernon braced themselves on Wonwoo, Jisoo, and Seungkwan. "I think I'm going to throw up!" Vernon groaned. Seungkwan briefly gave him a disgusted look. "Firstly, you're not throwing up on my beautiful jacket and secondly, it's way too early for that! Come on, there's the next ride!", she stubbornly pulled the traumatized Vernon behind her. The others followed the two laughing.

The next thing was a 15-meter bungee jump. They stopped in amazement in front of the giant tower. "No way!" Mingyu screeched loud and sat down on a bench with Wonwoo's help. "Who wants to jump?" Jeonghan asked with a big grin. Everyone but her shook their heads. "Unnie, I want to go on the waterslide!" Seungkwan whined, still supporting Vernon on her shoulders. "We will go there. I'd like to try that." Jeonghan said thoughtfully. The line was short anyway. Why not try it now. Jeonghan looked around again, but everyone shook their heads. Seungcheol wouldn't have credited Jeonghan if he was honest. They all watched in horror as Jeonghan got in line and waited for the elevator. When he came after five minutes, she smiled at the others before she climbed into it. "Jeonghan is crazy!" Jisoo laughed in disbelief. She was still supporting Seokmin. Everyone looked up excitedly to where Jeonghan had arrived and first looked around at the large platform. They could all see what she was doing as a small TV showed her being approached by a man, who apparently explained everything to her and helped her into her suit. "I don't think she'll do that!" Soonyoung said resolutely but was elbowed by Jihoon. "I don't think she will either!" Seungcheol insisted. "Unfortunately, I have to disappoint you. If Jeonghan puts her mind to something, she does it." Seungkwan laughed. "Are you ready?" the man asked Jeonghan. The others quickly looked up to where Jeonghan was standing at the edge of the plate. They could hear the man through a small speaker. "Sure thing!" Jeonghan laughed. "What is she doing?" Minghao screeched hysterically as Jeonghan turned and waved directly at the camera. She gave them a wink before jumping of the plate with a perfect backflip. They all saw Jeonghan looking out over the landscape with a big smile, like she was flying and that's what she looked like. Like a real angel. "I swear, I almost wet my pants!" Jisoo sighed. The others still couldn't believe that Jeonghan had jumped. She landed with ease and took off her helmet. She straightened her hair and went back to the others. "That was really cool. Are you sure you don't want to jump too?" Her eyes sparkled in amusement as everyone shook their heads. "Where did you want to go again Kwanie?" she asked. Seungkwan came out of her trance and stood up abruptly, dragging poor Vernon with her.