*Chapter 2*

"Cheol my boy!!" S. Coups heard his father call behind him. When he turned around, his father was standing right in front of him, smiling at him. While he was talking to his son, a chauffeur carried their bags to the car. The night before, the seven boys were forced to apologize to their teacher again for the "harmless" prank, they should of course clean up the mess and then had to pack their bags. They stayed up until three o'clock to pack their bags properly. Of course, that included sneaking out every night to steal food from the kitchen. Accordingly, they were dead tired. It didn't help that they were woken up at half past six, so they could still join in the training.

Soonyoung was hanging wearily on the wall, next to him a sleeping Seokmin. Mingyu and Jun went to get coffee for everyone. Vernon and Chan sat on the bench and played on their phones. S. Coups wondered why his father had to pick them up. Apparently, he just had too much time. "Boys hop in!! Here we go!!" Mr. Choi shouted to the other six. Jun and Mingyu were back with five coffee Togo cups. They all got into the limousine, which drove off immediately. After three hours of either sleeping or playing on their phones, the boys arrived at the school. "Wake up guys!!" they heard Mr. Choi. They got out of the vehicle sleepily. "Wow!!" "I honestly thought everything was pink. But it looks totally normal." Vernon said in surprise. They all stood in front of the big gate. At the front was written "Cherry Blossom" in a beautiful squiggly script below it was Miss Chae Wen Young. The school was a big building. No!! A castle! With beautiful towers and a red roof. Overall, it smelled very fresh and clean. "I hate to say this, but this school looks really friendly," said Soonyoung, impressed.

Suddenly the gate opened. The sun shone directly in the boys' faces. They couldn't see who was stepping out but could make out six different voices. "Where's Jeonghan?" a voice asked. "I don't know. She'll probably be right away!", another voice replied, "She's never been late. I mean she's Miss Punctual!" said another voice. "Shh! They're already here.", another voice whispered. As the boys got used to the brightness, they recognized six different girls, all in the same uniform. They eyed the boys critically. "So that's what boys look like," said a girl with slightly curled shoulder-length hair. "OK Good. I'm out!" said a smaller girl. "Woozi wait!!" "Goodbye boys then! Don't do nonsense! And if I get a call, even just one call from school, I will cancel your trip to Mallorca!" he warned. A cold shiver ran down the boy's spines. In no time the limo was gone, leaving seven dumbfounded boys behind. "I would say let's introduce ourselves. I am Jisoo I'm the deputy head girl. Glad to make your acquaintance." She smiled kindly. "Jeon Wonwoo. Library manager.", she said dryly. "Jihoon," Woozi said dismissively. "Hyung!" "Captain of the Volleyball Club," she said, rolling her eyes. "I'm Boo Seungkwan, but you can also call me by my last name. Actually, I don't care what you call me. The important thing is that you don't annoy me. I'm captain of the football club! And..." "Kwanie, that's enough!" said the girl standing next to her. Suddenly, Seungkwan puffed out her cheeks. "Minghao, Captain of the Art Club!" "And I'm Samuel. Just Samuel!" beamed the youngest looking one.

"Hmmm!" Vernon just growled. He wasn't in the mood for all of this. Unfortunately, he couldn't deny that the Seungkwan girl was pretty cute. "What can you do? You guys are just girls!" Soonyoung scoffed. Seokmin had to giggle too. What could these little girls do to them? Pinch and bite? With a killer look, Jihoon mentally prepared to kill the guy. "Jihoon!" They suddenly heard a high-pitched voice. "Jeonghan, I thought you weren't coming anymore!?" Jisoo grinned at the older one. She had her uniform jacket in one hand. In the other she held a red folder, while her hair hung softly down her hips. "Let me guess you've learned the names and are twenty yards ahead of us?" She just nodded with a professional smile. "I'm Yoon Jeonghan. Head Girl Captain of the Athletic Club and Tennis Club. Soonyoung for this insult you get a light punishment I would say. Woozi how about 10 serves from you and he has to receive them?" "Sure thing!" Jihoon grinned. "What's going to happen?" Soonyoung sneered. Jeonghan didn't let that comment get to her. "I'm calling your names now, please collect your timetables from me. First Lee Chan. You're going to be in class with Samuel." She held out his new lesson plan to the boy. This went on until one after the other had their timetables, except for S. Coups. "Last one, please, Choi Seungcheol. You will be in the class with Jisoo and me." "Wow can't wait." S. Coups said sarcastically, grabbing his timetable from Jeonghan's hand. "Would you like to have a punishment as well?" "I'd love to!" the older one smiled at her and rolled his eyes. Jeonghan just nodded, then made a hand gesture and all the girls followed her. "Where are you?", Jisoo asked puzzled. "Where's the pick-up service?" Chan asked confused. "There is non!" Wonwoo said grumpily. She found the boys very spoiled and annoying. "Really now. A boarding school for rich girls and then no service?" The girls skillfully ignored S. Coups's statements.