*Chapter 16*

Caratland

The boys' new manners were impressive, even if they let off jokes from time to time. The final exams from Seungcheol were near. For the rest of the year, he had been preparing to take over the business from his parents. He had also continued to work on his music and the song he had started, was already finished producing. If he had the change, he would like to sing it to a certain person. Unfortunately, that certain person didn't get in touch. While he was doing his assignments and exams, his friends texted with now their girlfriends. He was happy for them. Although he was still a little jealous, but it didn't do him any good.

"Hey, did you pass your last exam?" Seokmin asked him, who was sitting on his bed and apparently texting with Jisoo. "Yes. Finally." The elder had just received his test results through e-mail when his door swung open. "Cheol wait, we want to know your results too!" Soonyoung yelled excitedly. "He must have failed. As much as his brain was in the clouds." Vernon smirked. Seungcheol just gave him a glare look. "Come on! What are you waiting for?" Seokmin snapped, finally putting his phone down. Everyone looked at the older excitedly when he clicked on the e-mail.

(Congratulations Choi Seungcheol on your graduation. You successfully passed the exams with 95%. That puts you in 1st place from the school and 2nd after Yoon Jeonghan nationwide. We wish you the best of luck in continuing your ways.

Best regards,

Kim Namjoon)

"Who would have thought you'd take first place," Jun praised. Everyone congratulated Seungcheol on his success. A soft notification sounded, indicating a new email interrupted them. Confused, Seungcheol opened it.

(Dear Mr. Choi, Seungcheol,

I invite you to my daughter's birthday party. Please bring your friends Wen Junhui, Kwon Soonyoung, Lee Seokmin, Kim Mingyu, Choi Hansol Vernon, and Lee Chan. The party will take place this Saturday, October 4th. at 19:30, held at the Yoon Residence. The address is in the attachment. You are expected. We are looking forward to finally getting to know you. And of course, congratulations on your graduation!

Best regards,

Yoon Seungnim)

"Who is that?" asked. Mingyu confused after Seungcheol read the mail out loud. Everyone just shrugged. In the back of his mind, Seungcheol hoped it was that certain person. But he immediately pushed the thought out of his head.

Even if they didn't really know who it was, they prepared for the party. Their parents, on the other hand, only grinned knowingly. The day was not long in coming and it was already Saturday evening (7pm) They all wore suits. "Let's go boys!" Seungcheol's father yelled from the limo. One after the other, they quickly climbed into the limo, which then drove off.

On the Yoon Residence

Little Joha ran through the house in anger. "JEONGHAN-UNNIE WHERE'S MY DRESS FOR TONIGHT?!!" she yelled loudly. "My God don't shout so loud! I'm right behind you." Jeonghan said annoyed. In her hand she held a dark red dress. "And here is your dress. Mum hung it outside." She explained to her little sister, who was standing in front of her with her hair unfinished. "When are you getting ready? For your husband?" she asked innocently. "What husband?", "Don't play dumb Jeonghan-ssi! What was the name again. Choi blah blah blah or something?" she just shrugged. Jeonghan just looked at her with slightly flushed cheeks. "And?" her sister teased. "Shut up." Jeonghan replied and walked towards her room. Joha just laughed contentedly.

"Jeonghan open the door!", Jeonghan heard knocking on her door after ten minutes. Annoyed, she jumped out of her bed. Why did everyone have to scream her name today? Couldn't they be properly talking to her when they want something from her?? Like what the hell. With an annoyed look, she opened the door of her room only to see her friends' faces. "What! You are, not finished yet. Your surprise is coming and you're still in your pajamas?!" Minghao asked horrified. The others were already wearing their dresses. "Guys it's just my birthday. I said I don't want any surprises. ", the oldest of them grumbled and threw herself back onto her light blue king sized bed. "Jeonghan come on this will be fun. But first you have to get ready. You look awful." Seungkwan laughed and put her bag on the ground. "Hey, I've only had stress for the past few weeks. I'm allowed to look like that." Jeonghan defended himself. "Unnie come!" Samuel yelled. Jeonghan was dragged out of her comfortable bed by Jisoo and Minghao.

"Look, we evenhave something for you." Seungkwan enthusiastically pointed to a large bagwhich is hanging on her door. Something was slightly shimmered through the bag."What's that?" the older one asked in surprise. "Don't keepasking questions!", Jisoo dragged her best friend to the door. In the bagwas a long light blue glittering dress. Before she could get a good look, herfriends yanked her out of her cozy pajamas and into the dress. After another 20minutes, during which Minghao had done her hair and Seungkwan had done hermake-up, she was ready in her room.