*Chapter 10*

"What are we doing today?" Seungkwan asked, lying with her head over the back of the sofa and looking around. After dinner they changed together and made themselves comfortable in the living room. "Kwanie, I swear if you keep this up, you'll fall and break your neck." Jisoo said, rolling her eyes. "Let's see Frozen and Tangled," Samuel suggested, grabbing the remote. "Not again. We've seen those 20 times already." Seungkwan grumbled. "Yes and? You can never get enough of Olaf. ", Samuel grumbled and clicked on the movie. Everyone else in the room watched in amusement as Samuel and Seungkwan argued. No one objected to the movies because they were just tired. "Enough!" Jeonghan shouted. Both Samuel and Seungkwan fell silent on the spot. They turned to the eldest, who was staring at them intently. It allowed no contradiction. Without a word, the two sat on the floor next to Vernon and Chan and looked at the screen. They ended the evening without any arguments or ambiguities.

The next morning was not long in coming. Tired, the boys (without Soonyoung) walked downstairs to the kitchen, where they found Jisoo and Samuel preparing breakfast. "So, what are we going to do today?" Seokmin munched. "Swimming Park!" Jisoo said and yawned tiredly. The guys just nodded and after a few minutes helplessly standing around, they offered there help to the two girls. "Where's Soonyoung?" Mingyu asked when everyone was at the dining table, except for Jihoon and Soonyoung. Suddently the door opened and they could hear two voices. Samuel looked curiously. "What were you doing so early?" she asked, laughing. "We were playing volleyball, rather catch the ball." Jihoon said, quickly running upstairs. "My God, what happened to you?" Jun and Chan laughed at Soonyoung. "Jihoon threw me out of bed at five thirty, then I had to take 20 serves, then she made me do 40 dives and 30 serves, and then take another 20 serves with a workout," Soonyoung groaned, dragging his weak body through the door. "Oh, come on, you accepted my serves with your face. It was really funny." Jihoon laughed, who was back down and grinning from above at Soonyoung, who was still lying on the ground. "Get up, the food is ready." She said to him, laughing. Everyone at the table chuckled at their conversation. Soonyoung quickly got to his feet and, despite protesting muscles, made his way up the stairs to his room and then back down to the dining room. "You weren't there when Jisoo said it, but today we're going to the swimming park. It's just for us." Jeonghan said. "What do you mean 'for us'?" Wonwoo asked puzzled. "I've booked it for five hours" Jeonghan replied with a casual grin. Everyone at the table looked at her with wide open eyes. "Don't look like that! The bus is coming in an hour. By then you have to have packed your things you want to take with you and be ready. ", she said and stood up. "And where are you going now?" asked Seungcheol, who hadn't said anything all morning. "Coffee" Jeonghan just lifted her cup and went back to the kitchen. Confused, everyone looked after her, hurried, but with the food so that they weren't too late.

Jeongcheol

An hour later, everyone was outside the gate with their bags packed and boarding the bus. Seungcheol, who was lucky enough to sit next to Jeonghan again, had many thoughts going through his head. Since when were his friends so friendly to the girls and since when did something like a friendship develop between them? He seemed to be the only one who didn't like Jeonghan or didn't want to admit that he likes her. Because deep down, he knew that he liked her and that since the first day. Her blond hair, which shone golden in the sun, and her doll-like face made her a real goddess. "Seungcheol are you a dreamer?" He heard Jeonghan's sweet voice. Confused, he turned to the voice. "Hmmm?" he replied questioningly. "You didn't answer my question. Are you a good swimmer?" she repeated. "Yes, I can swim well." He answered her question. She nodded in agreement and looked happily out of the window. Seungcheol continued to stare at her. "You staring," Jeonghan murmured. A pink tinge had settled on her cheeks. Instead of looking away, Seungcheol continued to look at her. "Stop it!" Jeonghan said embarrassed. She hid behind her long hair to avoid Seungcheol's gaze. "Sweet." Seungcheol gently tucked a strand of hair out of her face. "Is the color real?" he asked. He held one of her strands of hair in his hand. "Yup," she smiled. "Unusual, isn't it?" she asked shyly. "I think it's pretty," Seungcheol replied. "Thank you" they continued the ride, with Seungcheol still staring at her face and Jeonghan avoiding his eyes by doing school things.